Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start WCIU TV

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay for real this time... Peavy dominates tonight. I'm talking 3 hit complete game shut out. I know I said it last time - when he gave up 5 runs in the first inning. But this time I mean it...

I'm actually thinking about going to the game to see it. Is it supposed to rain?

I believe that Peavy dominates tonight as well...

I think this series is a good challege for our hitters to be patient and make these Royal starters work. KC has a good rotation, but a bullpen full of gas-cans. If we can make their pitchers exit 5th-6th inning territory, we should be in really good shape to score some runs.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ May 3, 2010 -> 11:09 AM)
Oh yeah..

Wouldn't it be nice if Pierre went 3 for 4 with some extra base hits and stolen bases in front of Pods? At least it'll quiet the fans a LITTLE..

and pods can be picked off twice

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 3, 2010 -> 12:19 PM)
Over his last 10 games, Podsednik is hitting .175 with a .409 OPS. They're not looking.

I was going to say they might notice the difference, but maybe not.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 3, 2010 -> 12:02 PM)
Royals sent Alex Gordon down today...boy, I hope Gordo doesn't turn into a flop like that guy has. He was supposed to be the George Brett according to some scouts.

The reason Gordon got sent down was to make room for Chris Getz coming back off the DL....how far the mighty have fallen...

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 3, 2010 -> 12:19 PM)
Over his last 10 games, Podsednik is hitting .175 with a .409 OPS. They're not looking.

I just wish Buehrle and Danks were pitching so that they could pick him off like eight times.