Sox vs. Rays @ 6:10 Johnny Danks (4-3 2.37) vs Wade Davis (4-4 4.01)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckham had those two "high leverage" situations where he didn't drive in a single run, and the defense lapse that opened up the floodgates in that inning...although the damage was contained when Pierre caught the fly ball to keep it from breaking open.

The Pena bases-clearing double was obviously the game, and it stood up from that point on.

I decided to read Dostoevsky instead of wasting my time with a foregone conclusion.

I don't see this team "figuring it out" in June all of the sudden, they are who they are

Exactly. Most everybody who posted on this board said either one win this series or a split at best. No surprises. Never any surprises. Eminently predictable team.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 29, 2010 -> 10:38 PM)
Exactly. Most everybody who posted on this board said either one win this series or a split at best. No surprises. Never any surprises. Eminently predictable team.

i predicted 2 at most, and i find it humorous that it was Freddy pitching a gem that got us our (probably only) 1 win, Danks hasn't been sharp the last 3 outings at all, and he throws way too many pitches, I hope his circulation problems aren't coming back