GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/3 7:10PM WCIU MLBN

justBLAZE

Are they talking about Missouri joining the Big Ten in Chicago?

People here say it's a done deal.

I can't imagine why the Big 10 would want Missouri.

Wow, one out double laced to corner.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 12:39 AM)
Interesting that it's mental.

Freddy has been great.

I'm not sure it is mental. His fastball, even though it's in the 92-93 mph range, isn't a plus pitch. Thus, if his curve is not on, he doesn't have a prayer to get hitters out. He's been crushed this season on first pitch fastballs. His change-up, which was very effective 2 years ago when used sporadically, has not developed much over the course of his career.

I'm not sure it is mental. His fastball, even though it's in the 92-93 mph range, isn't a plus pitch. Thus, if his curve is not on, he doesn't have a prayer to get hitters out. He's been crushed this season on first pitch fastballs. His change-up, which was very effective 2 years ago when used sporadically, has not developed much over the course of his career.

That's interesting they are bashing his first pitch. I never thought he'd take such a nosedive.

Danks, Floyd, Mark, Peavy sounded great on paper.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 01:05 AM)
Even bad outfielders rarely drop fly balls. I wonder if anybody has kept a stat on that.

The odds of that happening to CQ or any outfielder are probably over 100,000 to one.

He dropped like 3 two seasons ago!

How can you get mad at that, Bolt?

It was a ridiculous mistake. A fluke.

Are you an angry person? I can get mad at crappy baseball, but that was just a stupid play, not one to get mad over.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 3, 2010 -> 09:06 PM)
How can you get mad at that, Bolt?

It was a ridiculous mistake. A fluke.

Are you an angry person? I can get mad at crappy baseball, but that was just a stupid play, not one to get mad over.

Are you kidding me? How can i have a negative reaction to a stupid, little league play made by Carlos Quentin? This is a game thread.

Are you kidding me? How can i have a negative reaction to a stupid, little league play made by Carlos Quentin? This is a game thread.

It was a fly ball that an outfielder simply dropped. I can't remember seeing that before. I hadn't seen the 3 he dropped two years ago.

To me I don't get mad over that, I just laugh at the ridiculouslness especially after they showed the replay of him diving for a catch last night.