GT: Rangers @ White Sox 6/3 7:10PM WCIU MLBN

justBLAZE

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 3, 2010 -> 08:07 PM)
Are you kidding me? How can i have a negative reaction to a stupid, little league play made by Carlos Quentin? This is a game thread.

It's just symptomatic of the overall "team malaise," not only making physical but also mental and concentration errors.

The whole team is just going through the motions, and it shouldn't be tolerated by the GM or manager.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 3, 2010 -> 09:11 PM)
It's just symptomatic of the overall "team malaise," not only making physical but also mental and concentration errors.

The whole team is just going through the motions, and it shouldn't be tolerated by the GM or manager.

I was awful in little league growing up, but i always made sure to keep my eye on the ball and close my glove with both hands. Q had a mental lapse, he needs to make the play.

I was awful in little league growing up, but i always made sure to keep my eye on the ball and close my glove with both hands. Q had a mental lapse, he needs to make the play.

I can't remember ever dropping a fly ball either. And I was no supurb player. s*** happens, though.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2010 -> 09:27 PM)
Sox getting dominated right now by Lewis. It really seems like something is about to happen with personnel/coaching changes.

Getting swept by the Rangers isn't the worst thing in the world. Going into a series against the Indians with your entire fanbase convinced you're going to get your asses kicked is.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 4, 2010 -> 01:32 AM)
Getting swept by the Rangers isn't the worst thing in the world. Going into a series against the Indians with your entire fanbase having the attitude that they don't care what happens is even worse