6/9 GT: White Sox vs. Tigers - 7:10pm CDT WCIU

knightni

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 10, 2010 -> 02:06 AM)
Goddamned these mfers....they'll do this for 2-3 games now to pull my faith out of the coals...just to crush me again in a week.

Hopefully we play well this weekend. Should be facing Silva/Wells/Lilly

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 06:10 PM)
No, I'm very unimpressed by him. We roughed him up in Clayton's last start with the Sox. His stuff is nothing special.

I thought he was highly overrated last year. His peripherals were very unimpressive and he greatly benefited from very good defense.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 10, 2010 -> 01:20 AM)
I'm not going to say I thought he would be the rock, but I did mention almost continously that I expected him to perform as well as a #3 starter for us.

Well, you're a smart person then. Never did I see this coming.

My prediction was one month of Freddy until Hudson was in his spot, but two things happened, one Huddy started the year very poorly and two Fred has pitched very well.

There was really no way the team could justify bringing up DH even after a couple shaky starts from Fred.

Edited by bighurt4life

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 08:22 PM)
Well, you're a smart person then. Never did I see this coming.

Well, I saw it coming in terms of his performance...but not that he would be elevated because of the failures of others.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 10, 2010 -> 01:23 AM)
Well, I saw it coming in terms of his performance...but not that he would be elevated because of the failures of others.

Yeah, I just didn't think he'd be able to perform well with throwing all junk. I was thinking today how Garcia really needs to go down as one of the most important Sox pitchers in Sox history.