2010-2011 NHL thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bulokis @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 03:50 AM)
Vancouver is playing more desperate. Hawks better wake up if not for Crawford we be down by more than a goal

I would agree with that.

Vancouver is playing for keeps. Thing is, at 1-0, if we could slop in a goal in the third, all bets are off.

Might shake them a bit and their fans.

The difference is one team can keep the puck in the zone and the other team lets every puck get by them.

My hockey knowledge is not deep enough to really get critical here, but I just dont understand what the Hawks defensemen are doing on offense. They just have to keep those pucks in the zone.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 03:53 AM)
The difference is one team can keep the puck in the zone and the other team lets every puck get by them.

My hockey knowledge is not deep enough to really get critical here, but I just dont understand what the Hawks defensemen are doing on offense. They just have to keep those pucks in the zone.

Yes, this game so far for sure.

It hasn't been that way the last 3 games, however. This game, the Canucks are playing like the Canucks. The Hawks are teetering on the brink of it being OVA. It probably should be 4-0 right now. Crawford was amazing in period No. 2. It definitely should be 2-0 at least, that's why I still think we have a chance. If the Hawks play like they want it and tie it up ... wow.

Do we all agree it's OVA if Vancouver takes a 2-0 lead?

Edited by greg775