Today's lineup

hi8is

I know it won't happen, but I'd much rather play Andruw Jones (leading off) in RF, Quentin and LF and not sit Rios.

You knew Ozzie was going to try to get the two former Braves in against their organization.

Who knows, it will probably work out brilliantly, the way things have been going these last two weeks.

Actually, I'm surprised we didn't sign Javy Lopez to catch today, because you add Kotsay, that's 3 former Braves, right?

Finally, we should thank our lucky stars we don't have to play the Braves in Hot-Lanta, where they're a smoking hot 24-7.

Edited by caulfield12

Rios is 0 for 10 in his career against Lowe.

Call it the ex-Brave factor, but I think either Jones, Lillibridge or Kotsay will do something unexpected, the White Sox will win and we'll still be questioning Kotsay batting 3rd, lol.

Vizquel has the most AB's against Lowe, FWIW. Nobody has hit him all that well. Looks to be a pitcher's battle today.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 11:46 AM)
Rios is 0 for 10 in his career against Lowe.

Call it the ex-Brave factor, but I think either Jones, Lillibridge or Kotsay will do something unexpected, the White Sox will win and we'll still be questioning Kotsay batting 3rd, lol.

Vizquel has the most AB's against Lowe, FWIW. Nobody has hit him all that well. Looks to be a pitcher's battle today.

Lilli will get a big hit and make a great play in the field because that's just how this team is going right now. Everyone other than Linecatastrophe and Randy Willohs***thisguyiswarmingupinthepenwhatthef***dowedonowiams is helping, even Beckham (despite the evil thread about sending him down) is doing it in the field.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jun 24, 2010 -> 12:24 PM)
Lilli will get a big hit and make a great play in the field because that's just how this team is going right now. Everyone other than Linecatastrophe and Randy Willohs***thisguyiswarmingupinthepenwhatthef***dowedonowiams is helping, even Beckham (despite the evil thread about sending him down) is doing it in the field.

Will that fit on his jersey?