I love the 'buster when

Texsox

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 12:36 PM)
I bet mine is ~30%?

10% from a warning you got 3 years ago (if you have anything over 0% you probably already know even if you think you don't. I think sending a PM of some kind is a mandatory field)

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 06:47 AM)
10% from a warning you got 3 years ago (if you have anything over 0% you probably already know even if you think you don't. I think sending a PM of some kind is a mandatory field)

ah yes, I remember it well. NSS yelled at me good :crying

Is there someway members can see the warn level? Like in their profile page or something? Im not worried at all mainly because I havent been able to post much lately, but very curious as to how this whole thing works.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 10:33 AM)
Is there someway members can see the warn level? Like in their profile page or something? Im not worried at all mainly because I havent been able to post much lately, but very curious as to how this whole thing works.

No, only moderators can, and we just use it as a guide to allow us to see who has been a habitual offender. It's a tool for convenient record keeping/rapid responses if a person goes off the deep end. If you get suspended a lot, then you're going to have a warn level, it's really that simple. You're fine.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 10:36 AM)
No, only moderators can.

You're all DRUNK WITH POWER!

Did that do anything to up my warn level? I'm afraid I won't have street cred if I don't have a mor impressive warn level.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 05:20 PM)
You're all DRUNK WITH POWER!

Did that do anything to up my warn level? I'm afraid I won't have street cred if I don't have a mor impressive warn level.

No. You need to go all Elvis Costello and try stopping mid post and typing something else.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 07:11 PM)
It's funny, the posters that are worried about their warn level are the ones that have never started any s*** and have warning levels of 0%. lol

I wasnt worried at all, just curious why it was implemented, thats all.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 10:23 PM)
I wasnt worried at all, just curious why it was implemented, thats all.

It's been here as long as invision has been the software.

It's just an easy way to track issues if that's necessary.

And to tell Flaxx he's been warned. :D