I love the 'buster when

Texsox

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 11:51 AM)
what did you get suspended for?

I get suspended for breaking forum rules from time to time. Things like calling people idiots, stupid, etc. Sometimes, I cannot *not* say what's on my mind, and I tend to tell people how I really feel rather than sugar coating it and/or shutting up. ;) I try to be nice, but sometimes I see things here that I disagree with so much, I cannot help but to say something.

And that prompts the admins who are out to get me to suspend me.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 12:23 PM)
I get suspended for breaking forum rules from time to time. Things like calling people idiots, stupid, etc. Sometimes, I cannot *not* say what's on my mind, and I tend to tell people how I really feel rather than sugar coating it and/or shutting up. ;) I try to be nice, but sometimes I see things here that I disagree with so much, I cannot help but to say something.

And that prompts the admins who are out to get me to suspend me.

LOL, yes, we're all out to get you. Just you.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 12:30 PM)
LOL, yes, we're all out to get you. Just you.

I don't actually feel that way, you realize, I'm joking. Personally, and I don't know this for sure one way or another, but I get the feeling that while the admins do enjoy when I mess up and they get to click the suspend Y2HH button, (and I'm POSITIVE such a button exists and was built specifically for me), they also don't dislike me and, from time to time, even enjoy some of my posts even if they disagree with a vast majority of them.

Edited by Y2HH

I don't like suspending people or being "that guy" but someone has to. I happen to like you, Y2HH.

Your warn level is 40% if you were curious. There is no "suspend Y2HH" button although maybe I'll talk to Kap about getting one, that'd make it more convenient. :lol:

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 05:35 PM)
I don't like suspending people or being "that guy" but someone has to. I happen to like you, Y2HH.

Your warn level is 40% if you were curious. There is no "suspend Y2HH" button although maybe I'll talk to Kap about getting one, that'd make it more convenient. :lol:

A 40% warn level is child's play.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 09:31 PM)
how was the sox game? good luck? they won

the 4 HR game on Monday. The Sox haven't lost a game that I've personally been at in just about a decade I think.

If DV's career goes anywhere, I was in the audience for his first HR.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 09:17 PM)
the 4 HR game on Monday. The Sox haven't lost a game that I've personally been at in just about a decade I think.

If DV's career goes anywhere, I was in the audience for his first HR.

Me too!!!

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 06:35 PM)

"Warn Level"?!? That's too cool! How do we the unwashed Soxtalk masses get to view our warn levels??

I'm now imagining you all operating the website from a secret kick-ass Dr. Strangelove War Room.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 10:31 PM)
"Warn Level"?!? That's too cool! How do we the unwashed Soxtalk masses get to view our warn levels??

I'm now imagining you all operating the website from a secret kick-ass Dr. Strangelove War Room.

agreed. there should be threat level above each posters name.

the drudge siren above the most egregious offenders

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 10:56 PM)
agreed. there should be threat level above each posters name.

the drudge siren above the most egregious offenders

There is...it even plays a certain song for each of you, depending on how much of a bastard you are...

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 10:31 PM)

Its really Jason's moms basement...

I agree with the point that everybody should have their warn level next to their name when they post. Seen it on other sites, and it kind of tells you what you're dealing with when talking to other posters. I was shocked to learn my warn level is apparently only 20 percent because I maybe have been the biggest asshole on these boards the first couple/few years I was around.

As for the thread at hand, I love the 'buster when Balta and Kap argue. You literally couldn't find two people more different politically than them if you tried. And the best part is that at times, I think each of them actually thinks they'll be able to convince the other to come to their side on an issue.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 14, 2010 -> 11:42 AM)
I agree with the point that everybody should have their warn level next to their name when they post. Seen it on other sites, and it kind of tells you what you're dealing with when talking to other posters. I was shocked to learn my warn level is apparently only 20 percent because I maybe have been the biggest asshole on these boards the first couple/few years I was around.

As for the thread at hand, I love the 'buster when Balta and Kap argue. You literally couldn't find two people more different politically than them if you tried. And the best part is that at times, I think each of them actually thinks they'll be able to convince the other to come to their side on an issue.

Wait, are there really warn levels? :lol: