Sweep KC Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loaiza just doesnt have it today. Let him try to finish this inning and then give it to Gordon for two and Marte for the ninth...

Reverse that, and you got it. Gordon in the 9th, thats what we all wanted, so it should be that Marte pitch the 8th, someone in the 7th...dunno who. Maybe Ginter

HAHAHAHAHAH!! I'm watching the REds game, and the announcers were talking about the great job Jimenez has been doing getting on base. He walked to lead off the 9th in a tie game...then, he got picked off 1st with Larkin trying to bunt.....they'll see what other teams know soon enough.

HAHAHAHAHAH!! I'm watching the REds game, and the announcers were talking about the great job Jimenez has been doing getting on base. He walked to lead off the 9th in a tie game...then, he got picked off 1st with Larkin trying to bunt.....they'll see what other teams know soon enough.

That's our D'Angelo, oh wait that is Cincy's DA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

89 pitches for Loaiza.  He'll be back out for the 7th.

If he could pitch a scoreless seventh thatd be great. Then we could use Gordon and Marte the last two innings, in which ever order you wish.

Capn, the reason I said Gordon for two and Marte for one is because I thought Loz was done, I trust no one else and Gordons is better suited to go two than Marte is...

5 runs and 7 hits against someone we'd never faced before? I'd say this is a brand new second half edition of the 2003 Chicago White Sox! :headbang

Actually, with the way our offense has exploded the last two nites, I feel kinda let down by todays game. The Sox spoiled me...