Sweep KC Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, my stomache is in knots!!! Someone TELL a joke, now!!!

You wanna hear a joke? Its kinda sick so you may not wanna read on.

God goes to two guys and tells em hes going to put em in a room with 100 naked women. If they think something bad, their ear will fall off. Something really bad and they explode. So they walk in and naturally the first guys ear falls off. He bends over to pick it up and the second explodes...

putting koch out there could be the best thing for this team (if he gets it done) or the worst thing. If he could close this one out, it would give him and the sox an awesome boost on top of sweeping the royals. It's a pretty big gamble, tough decision for manuel.

putting koch out there could be the best thing for this team (if he gets it done) or the worst thing.  If he could close this one out, it would give him and the sox an awesome boost on top of sweeping the royals.  It's a pretty big gamble, tough decision for manuel.

If he blows the game, the players are going to be pissed and rightly so...

putting koch out there could be the best thing for this team (if he gets it done) or the worst thing.  If he could close this one out, it would give him and the sox an awesome boost on top of sweeping the royals.  It's a pretty big gamble, tough decision for manuel.

Thats exactly right...and sometimes as a manager, you gotta make those decisions tat you get paid to make..here comes one,.

No, no tough decison..maybe, if we had a 3 run lead I would lend myself the possibility of bringing in Koch..but a 1 run lead??? I don't trust Koch just yet...A few more solid outings, and maybe..

Hell, I don't even trust Gordon..but more then BOTCH..that's for sure..

Heres another one.

Two guys go to a genie and he grants them each a wish. He asks the first guy what he wants. The guy says he wants all men to turn into women (so everyone else is a woman). He asks the second guy what he wants. That guy says he wants the other guy to be gay.

Its much better when told...