Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)
I think Manny should bat third no matter what (at least to start), but that's just me.

I disagree. The perfect place for Manny is the 5 hole. He provides something Konerko desperately needs, protection. In the 5 hole he will drive in a lot of runs.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)
Herm was squeezing the knuckles

He might have been testing for pain that would be indicative of broken bones, but it looks to me like he was hit below the pinky, in the abductor digiti minimi (muscle on the ulnar side of palm).

Edited by IamtheHBOMB

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)
WTF is that about???

A man upset that more athletic men get the spotlight. He looks in the mirror and sees a superstar, so he figures he will use his limited power to let people know that sure Napolean was short, but he was powerful.

I disagree. The perfect place for Manny is the 5 hole. He provides something Konerko desperately needs, protection. In the 5 hole he will drive in a lot of runs.

I guess I don't disagree, but if Rios doesn't keep hitting like he was earlier in the year, Manny would probably be best in thr 3 hole and maybe Rios would fit better in the 5 hole with less pressure on him. Depends on how you look at it, I guess.

A man upset that more athletic men get the spotlight. He looks in the mirror and sees a superstar, so he figures he will use his limited power to let people know that sure Napolean was short, but he was powerful.

lol.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 08:43 PM)

Well said.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 06:43 PM)

:lol:

so true

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 01:43 AM)

SSI, good for you, you just called Konerko "athletic"