Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 09:11 PM)
Ummm, yah he already did piss people off today. And I just think it's the wrong move to pinch hit long time hard working Sock in Quentin, with goof off that no one respects.

he is CLUELESS at the plate right now.....there is no reason for him to be in there right now....i dont care if he's hard working or not....

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 08:12 PM)
I know the Chicago media would hate to hear this, but the Tigers announcers just said that many of Manny's former teammates say he's one of the best teammates they've had.

Pierre and Thome had positive opinions themselves.

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 08:11 PM)
Ummm, yah he already did piss people off today. And I just think it's the wrong move to pinch hit long time hard working Sock in Quentin, with goof off that no one respects.

Hah, I love this. Who cares that he's not hitting, he's more respected!

Respect doesn't win you ballgames...

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 06:11 PM)

I respect him. One of the greatest hitters of his generation and first-ballot HOFamer in my book.

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 01:11 AM)

I still say that the Sox aren't overly upset he didn't cut his hair, if the wig rumor is true (and it appears it is)