Pulling for Billy

zach23

really?

r u sure or is this a joke.

witesoxfan suspected this before but its becoming more and more obvious. They never post at the same time, have almost same post format, and always supports each other.

thanks for the info.

it is kinda of funny.

well today is today and tomorrow is another day.

if i kept grudges, me and bmr would never be talking to each other.

Hmmm I wonder which poster Brando is these days.... :lol:

corn ho

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the story? :)

bmr was one of the best to get into some posters skins. i like to come to the

defense of sone posters who can't defend themselves. sometimes it may

get nasty. we had many wars and i think we took some hits. but we always

some how came to an uneasy truce. then we will become friends and then

we get on each other nerves and we are at war again.

i known bmr for what, some 3 or 4 yrs now.............. he knows his sports s***

and is a sob when he wants too.

we were part of the old sox army that shut down the espn msg board several times

it was vicious back then. another time we went to the cle msg board and got banned.

can you believe espn banning anyone??????????? that was a great summer.

word to the wise do not f*** with or get bmr mad at you. he is gooooood. :headbang

sonny was the best, rps is very good as well. apu can put word together that is beyond

any posters i know.

i known bmr for what, some 3 or 4 yrs now.............. he knows his sports s***

we were part of the old sox army that shut down the espn msg board several times

it was vicious back then. another time we went to the cle msg board and got banned.

word to the wise do not f*** with or get bmr mad at you. he is gooooood.  :headbang

sonny was the best, rps is very good as well. apu can put word together that is beyond

any posters i know.

LOL dude you keep trying to bring back the old bmr and it aint happening. Im the milder version of bmr now. ;)

word to the wise do not f*** with or get bmr mad at you. he is gooooood.  :headbang

any posters i know.

LOL dude you keep trying to bring back the old bmr and it aint happening. Im the milder version of bmr now. ;)

yeah but wait until someone pushes the wrong button. then i will judge then.

but you are right, i have change since then as well. a little milder as well. it must

have been my old age according to hsc.

any posters i know.

but you are right, i have change since then as well. a little milder as well. it must

I only get in conflicts with people who are either being total idiots or hypocritical. Even then, i stay away from name calling and personal attacks, no matter what cwsox tries to make up about me. :rolleyes:

any posters i know.

I only get in conflicts with people who are either being total idiots or hypocritical. Even then, i stay away from name calling and personal attacks, no matter what cwsox tries to make up about me. :rolleyes:

be nice, we had our fun.

but i never thought you would go this long without a fight. i mean a real]

one.

any posters i know.

be nice, we had our fun.

but i never thought you would go this long without a fight. i mean a real]

one.

I worked on my flaws and faults for years. I may get into conflicts cuz its fun, but i have total control of my emotions now. Its almost impossible for someone to piss me off now. Thats probably why. :huh:

any posters i know.

What i'm seeing is : You Bmr and LDF are in this boards just trying to show that the others are ridiculous and everything...

Cleveland boardes...this is White Sox board and you are trying to make the others look like idiots, everybody in here is a White Sox fan.

You gotta learn to read others opinions rather trying to make them ridiculous.

Both of you, professionals of the boarders, huh? 3 to 4 years writing on this... :nono

I'm the next one that will be turned ridiculous by this guys...

BrandoFan tried to do that, debating soccer with me and got beat up. That guy still think that he knows something about soccer.

any posters i know.

What i'm seeing is : You Bmr and LDF are in this boards just trying to show that the others are ridiculous and everything...

Cleveland boardes...this is White Sox board and you are trying to make the others look like idiots, everybody in here is a White Sox fan.

Both of you, professionals of the boarders, huh? 3 to 4 years writing on this... :nono

BrandoFan tried to do that, debating soccer with me and got beat up. That guy still think that he knows something about soccer.

LOL you must be talking to LDF because all i did was try to calm down that Anthony guy. :rolleyes:

any posters i know.

LOL you must be talking to LDF because all i did was try to calm down that Anthony guy. :rolleyes:

I dont want debate baseball with you guys because i just follow baseball 5 years and hardly i watch a game because they are hard to pass in here.

You guys defenetely know more baseball than me, but if you gotta say something that i disagree, even if i'm wrong, i will write something.

But peace. I'm with a headache now... :bang

any posters i know.

I dont want debate baseball with you guys because i just follow baseball 5 years and hardly i watch a game because they are hard to pass in here.

You guys defenetely know more baseball than me, but if you gotta say something that i disagree, even if i'm wrong, i will write something.

But peace. I'm with a headache now... :bang

Go have another drink bro, that headache will go away. :)

what i was trying to do is to let him see that other posters opinions are just as important

as his are. don't go on the personal level when someone disagree with his opinion.

he made peace with me and i stayed out of it, then he made it personal and i tried to

show what he was doing and then he came at me with the punk attitude about the bat.

i am sorry but that was a personal challenge of phyiscal harm. i took offense.

either way, he came back and apologize again and again i have no prob but i will

keep an eye on him.

he still tried to make it seem as we or me was trying not to let it die. it was him.

i am on this board to talk ball with other die heart fans. not to get into a discussion

with someone who is trying to tell me to shut up b/c he doesn't want to hear my

opinion.

what i was trying to do is to let him see that other posters opinions are just as important

as his are. don't go on the personal level when someone disagree with his opinion.

he made peace with me and i stayed out of it, then he made it personal and i tried to

show what he was doing and then he came at me with the punk attitude about the bat.

either way, he came back and apologize again and again i have no prob but i will

keep an eye on him.

he still tried to make it seem as we or me was trying not to let it die. it was him.

i am on this board to talk ball with other die heart fans. not to get into a discussion

opinion.

Ok, that's fine with me, but dont get on my skins ok?

I'm on a hangover...s***...i will come back to bed...

:cheers

keep an eye on him.

opinion.

Ok, that's fine with me, but dont get on my skins ok?

I'm on a hangover...s***...i will come back to bed...

:cheers

I have an idea. Dont threaten to bash his head with a baseball bat like Anthony did, and im quite sure he wont bother you. ;) :rolleyes:

:huh:

I can't believe that pointless debate went on for 6 pages. :lol:, some of you have too much time on your hands to participate in that for as long as you did. :rolleyes:

:headbang

and what do you call adding your wisdom to this thread when no one was posting on the thread?

so your pointless msg is now added to this pointless thread. do you see the irony here?

I wouldnt have said anything about hitting him with a baseball bat if he wouldnt have told me to meet him with it, why dont you get your stories straight..

and by the way I am not Mike12345 I thought we have been through this before but you guys are too dumb to realize that..

Yeah LDF thats exzactly what I am gonna do..

Do you honestly think I care what you think? Your opinion doesnt mean crap, I could care less... You just like to think your cool because you can try and make fun of someone of a message board..

I did say sorry but I retract that now because your a jackass and thats about all I can say about you.. So like I said before, and I mean it this time... :fyou I am done talking to you...