Pulling for Billy

zach23

When I said we should stop arguing about this I ment EVERYONE should stop fighting about it and saying s*** back and forth, not that he (southSider) should just stop

Dillusional?.. thought u were against the personal stuff there

just when you think you can make the rules around here..............

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When did I say I didnt like the fact that ppl have thier own opinion? I said that its because of different opinions that this s*** started, I never said anyone was wrong for it

you still going............

by telling them to quit or else you will continue the arguing.

I didnt say that I would keep arguing I said that the argument itself would keep going and thats exzactly what happened

you still here????????? for a person who say that he wants to have peace............

so that is what a msg board is for................ can't you see the circular path this

discussion to going............. are you so obtruse that you can't/ \\\

we are saying the same thing and you are still trying to paint the poor me

i was wtong, but i will not give up the fight b/c i keep telling you to stop.

I SAID I WAS WRONG!

Why do you keep saying I am saying poor me? I am not even doing that what do you WANT me to keep arguing.. I tried to admit I was wrong for name calling and you STILL find something wrong with that

Im still here? Yes good observation, I see you are as well

I SAID I WAS WRONG!

Why do you keep saying I am saying poor me? I am not even doing that what do you WANT me to keep arguing.. I tried to admit I was wrong for name calling and you STILL find something wrong with that

then when poster have an opinion that differs than your, respect it, don't make it personal

no one was making it personal towards you.

man./.........

i think you are starting to see the light.

I SAID I WAS WRONG!

Someone get this boy a shrink. :)

this is ridiculous... how can you even tell me its all my fault like no one said s*** to me and I just went around starting crap? That isnt even what happened...

I voiced my opinion and ppl made personal remarks to it like i was a clown and other.. I tried to stop but other ppl strayed from opinions and started a personal battle..

I am guilty, you are Guilty, so why cant you just STOP right here... Ican see that you arent gonna be the bigger person so...

look man, I am sorry we dont need to be doin this s***.. i know I was wrong, lets just forget it and get back to the boards.. k?

I SAID I WAS WRONG!

This s*** right here

Thats personal s*** towards me saying I need a shrink and other crap.. why dont you get on him for making it personal, Im not even talking to him.. but you WONT because hes your "Postin Pal"

this is ridiculous... how can you even tell me its all my fault like no one said s*** to me and I just went around starting crap? That isnt even what happened...

I voiced my opinion and ppl made personal remarks to it like i was a clown and other.. I tried to stop but other ppl strayed from opinions and started a personal battle..

I am guilty, you are Guilty, so why cant you just STOP right here...  Ican see that you arent gonna be the bigger person so...

look man, I am sorry we dont need to be doin this s***.. i know I was wrong, lets just forget it and get back to the boards.. k?

then why come back to continue it.............. hahaha

:bang

I SAID I WAS WRONG!

This s*** right here

Thats personal s*** towards me saying I need a shrink and other crap.. why dont you get on him for making it personal, Im not even talking to him.. but you WONT because hes your "Postin Pal"

I was joking dude, chill.

I SAID I WAS WRONG!

This s*** right here

b/c if i would have thought of it i would have said it................. you were starting to

see the big pict of what the msg board is all about.

Well whatever, I apoligized to YOU and tried to put this behind us but you woul rather have your "humor" and not cooperate with it.. so if thats what you want to do fine but dont tell me I didnt try to stop, I apologized and you and Bmr would rather keep it coming.. I got Allllllll night... so unless your tired of this I am not gonna stop

I already tried, it isnt working