Game Thread! 9/9/10 Sox @ Tigers

hogan873

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 9, 2010 -> 05:21 PM)
Alright offense, gotta step it up here.

Ha...we've seen this act like the last decade. Come September, the long ball is non-existent. We need someone to get hot and hit 4 homers in a 6 game stretch, as no one is picking up the slack right now.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 9, 2010 -> 05:25 PM)
i wish Quentin could finish strong to improve his trade value. Some AL team would have to like him for DH. Maybe Seattle?

Only problem if we get rid of him is we run the risk of having an offense the potentially might have no power threats. If Konerko leaves, we could easily see Teahen in RF and Morel at 3B. Knowing Ozzie, he wouldn't even want a power threat acquired to play 1b/DH.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 9, 2010 -> 12:28 PM)
Only problem if we get rid of him is we run the risk of having an offense the potentially might have no power threats. If Konerko leaves, we could easily see Teahen in RF and Morel at 3B. Knowing Ozzie, he wouldn't even want a power threat acquired to play 1b/DH.

LOL watch Quentin go somewhere else and hit .320 with 45 bombs and 150 rbi...

That's our luck.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 9, 2010 -> 12:11 PM)
I thought this team would only win about 75 games this year. I haven't gotten too upset over this season since they exceeded my expectations. It's been awhile since the Sox have put together nice winning streaks. They dug too deep of a hole to crawl out of when the season started.

I swear, its like you are living in some other season. The Sox JUST came off a 7 game winning streak.