Sox Sign Dexter Carter

Heads22

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 12:16 AM)
This thread needs a lozenge.

Lol I know, right!?

I know A LOT of things before you guys that I'm just not allowed to share ...I knew about Morel moving up way before he did ..Chase did room with KWjr after all.

It gets frustrating when I can't say anything!! Lol

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 02:08 AM)
*coughImpossible!AndIWillFightYouForYourLiescough*

I'm in B'ham, Morel was in B'ham. It's irrelevant anyway. I even suggested that it would be better for him to move up about a month into last season because his numbers would be hurt by the supporting cast in B'ham.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 10:09 AM)
Lol I know, right!?

I know A LOT of things before you guys that I'm just not allowed to share ...I knew about Morel moving up way before he did ..Chase did room with KWjr after all.

It gets frustrating when I can't say anything!! Lol

You'd make my year if you told me Kenny Jr. decided to voluntarily retire. Instead, I'm sure I'm going to have to watch him hit .190 and get 450 at bats for the Barons.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 08:32 AM)
You'd make my year if you told me Kenny Jr. decided to voluntarily retire. Instead, I'm sure I'm going to have to watch him hit .190 and get 450 at bats for the Barons.

You're definitely going to be watching him in Birmingham ....hopefully he blows your freaking mind!! Hahahaha

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 11:17 AM)
You're definitely going to be watching him in Birmingham ....hopefully he blows your freaking mind!! Hahahaha

F***! I doubt it. I might actually boo a Barons player. It's like Josh Shafer all over again, but much worse. Ozzie Lewis and Christian Marrero better not be losing at bats to him.

Edited by JPN366