We lost

Jordan4life_2003

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cerb.. let me know if you go for sure. Zach and I will be there.

Fights, ejections, drunks? I'm there! I'm probably going to leave my house around 4:30 PM to get there JUST as the gates get open. I don't want to be stuck in the upper deck.

Gates open tonight around 5:30, right?

Fights, ejections, drunks? I'm there! I'm probably going to leave my house around 4:30 PM to get there JUST as the gates get open. I don't want to be stuck in the upper deck.

Cerb,

If you are planning on buying tickets at the window with a pepsi can (like i am), plan on a good wait in line if you get there after 6...i waited 15 minutes in line to get my will call tickets. And, traffic is a mess. Plus good tickets go fast when you are waiting in line for that long.

Of course if you have tickets already in hand, disregard what i said

Cerb,

If you are planning on buying tickets at the window with a pepsi can (like i am), plan on a good wait in line if you get there after 6...i waited 15 minutes in line to get my will call tickets. And, traffic is a mess. Plus good tickets go fast when you are waiting in line for that long.

I'm planning on getting there as early as possible. I might leave my house around 4'ish (I live an hour away), to beat the Skyway construction traffic. Any clue on what time the paid parking lots open? I'd hope a bit before the gates open.

Cerb,

I'm planning on getting there as early as possible. I might leave my house around 4'ish (I live an hour away), to beat the Skyway construction traffic. Any clue on what time the paid parking lots open? I'd hope a bit before the gates open.

Lots are supposed to open two hours early, but sometimes for big crowds they do open earlier. I would call 674-1000 and ask them.

Cerb,

There is a bar on 39th St and Normal with a big parking lot you can park for free as long as you eat/drink $10 worth of whatever inside. The joint is called Cobblestones after the game you can go up to 43rd and get on the Ryan or head down 39th and avoid traffic. It is a bit of a walk but nothing major.

Cerb,

Lots open at 4:00. Ticket windows open around the same time. Once in a while there is someone open at 3. Park gates open at 5.

Yesterday I got into Lot A with cash around 5-ish.  Lot A is usually never open that early, but now I see why they call it lot A.  If you get in there, it will save you so much time getting out.

I thought only E and F were cash only parking lots?

I thought only E and F were cash only parking lots?

ALL lots can be get into with cash, except for big games (sox-cubs)...but usually Lots A and B don't open till later, so I'm usually stuck in C and it takes about a 1/2 hour to get out. Lot A takes 5 minutes.

I still dont see how one person could make such a loud noise. You think if I were to watch a replay of the game (not yet sure how Id do that) Id be able to hear it?

He was banging the fence in the last row of the UD. At first he was using his hand, then he started to bang his head against it.

I think the trouble makers last night and other half-pr5ice nights are gangbangers, and they need to put an end to it next year.

i like your legs Steff ;)

Her legs? Did you meet her and see her legs? :o

Not that I'm aware of he didn't..

I think the trouble makers last night and other half-pr5ice nights are gangbangers, and they need to put an end to it next year.

i like your legs Steff ;)

Her legs? Did you meet her and see her legs? :o

Not that I'm aware of he didn't..

Whoa, thats disturbing. Stalker? :lol:

man, mac jurko and harry are just ranting and raving about the stupid fans at the cell, and i totally agree. it's an embarrassment to our team, us real fans, and the city as a whole. please don't repeat this tonight

Are you going tonight? If so, I was hearing many people talk last night about how they are coming back tonight, so it will probably be the same......i have to work so I won't be there tonight.