mlb.tv quality on ps3

Steve9347

Ok, the quality is amazing.

This is nuts. It's jizz city. I can select any of 4 audios to go with the games. TV Announcer Homer, Radio Announcer Home, TV Announcer Away, Radio Announcer away.

I can single, dual, or quad box this s***.

I can set my fantasy players so it tells me when one of my players is up... switch the game.

AWESOME.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 01:09 PM)

This is nuts. It's jizz city. I can select any of 4 audios to go with the games. TV Announcer Homer, Radio Announcer Home, TV Announcer Away, Radio Announcer away.

I can set my fantasy players so it tells me when one of my players is up... switch the game.

AWESOME.

It definitely is awesome. The quality is way better than what you get on the PC, but it's usually a whole batter behind.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 02:09 PM)

AWESOME.

Wait, seriously? You can do split screen games and stuff? And it will tell you when your player is up? That's sick. I'd stopped watching it on my PS3 because it's not very good on the school internet. Always choppy, and often loses the picture for 5-6 seconds at a time. It's much, much smoother on my computer. Hopefully when I am home in 4 weeks I can watch it at home on my ps3 w/ better quality.