AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 10:13 PM)
I have been to a countless number of games, but I've yet to try this. I must do it very soon.

Things have been looking up with the starters, that's for sure. The offense has been just about the best around (although I'd like to see them improve some in situational hitting), but I expect the defense to improve. The only weaknesses should be Konerko's range, Pierre's arm, AJ's throwing, and obviously Quentin. That bullpen needs to reach some of its potential because it can be incredible. You all know that I don't truly expect the bullpen to improve greatly due to my pessimistic nature, but they have the talent.

I had to smile when I read this, and I don't mean that in any negative way whatsoever.

QUOTE (YASNY @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 04:57 AM)
I had to smile when I read this, and I don't mean that in any negative way whatsoever.

We're not as bad as some think. We're just misunderstood. I've actually been tame as hell so far. The most b****ing I've done was when Pants created the Pena thread. lol. And that was uncalled for and I said sorry.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 04:34 PM)
We're not as bad as some think. We're just misunderstood. I've actually been tame as hell so far. The most b****ing I've done was when Pants created the Pena thread. lol. And that was uncalled for and I said sorry.

That's cuz you fell for it. :)

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 10:55 PM)
All of those toppings sound good, but what else do they have?

parmesan cheese, and something else. I got everything on sunday and didn't look up for 5 minutes.