White Sox (Floyd) v. Yankees (Nova) 6:05pm

Reddy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 04:04 PM)
I just want the guy to hit freakin .200

Honestly as soon as he gets hot he'll have good numbers in a week.. that's how it is for everyone this early in the year. Just gotta hope that they heat up before we fall back TOO far.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 12:06 AM)
I really question why Morel is still playing in games. He's providing nothing offensively, and we can't sacrifice at bats just for someone who's supposed to be a good fielder.

Is Joe Crede still available? :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 07:06 PM)
I really question why Morel is still playing in games. He's providing nothing offensively, and we can't sacrifice at bats just for someone who's supposed to be a good fielder.

Definitely a position of weakness for this team right now. Corner infielder that can't hit

Yanks with one hit and that's the big bomb. That is an achilles heal for our guys. They are around the plate and if the pitch is fat it goes a long ways. I would like to see our big bombers get into a couple for a change. These singles spaced an inning or three apart just ain't doing it for me

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 12:09 AM)
Eric Chavez was a minor league invitee for the yanks. Pretty decent gamble.

Yes he was. I can't believe Oakland gave up on that talent. I guess they just didn't want to spend anymore money on an oft injured thirdbaseman

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 07:06 PM)

You need to stick with young struggling players and help them develop. Once the Sox decided to give him the 3B job, they need to stick with him or send him to the minors. He will not improve sitting on the bench.