Indians vs. White Sox, 05/18, 7:10, CSN

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 18, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)
Pierre - LF

Vizquel - SS

Dunn - DH

Konerko - 1B

Quentin - RF

AJ - C

McPherson - 3B

Lillibridge - CF

Beckham - 2B

Peavy - P

Wow that looks like nothing has worked against Masterson, so lets try something completely different.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 18, 2011 -> 02:30 PM)
I'll give Ozzie some slack for stacking it with lefties, because Masterson's has been great against righties and not very good against lefties, it's actually pretty significant.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/...ar=2011&t=p

Morel has been swinging a solid stick for a week or so now. He's the future. They need to see what he can do. Dallas Mcpherson is only here because another terrible player went on the DL.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 18, 2011 -> 01:30 PM)
I'll give Ozzie some slack for stacking it with lefties, because Masterson's has been great against righties and not very good against lefties, it's actually pretty significant.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/...ar=2011&t=p

Was actually just about to post the same thing but there's still a few oddities about the lineup, like Beckham being in instead of Alexei and I think everyone is just tired of Pierre leading off. Besides that, after taking a second to think about it, I understand for the most part the thinking here.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 18, 2011 -> 02:32 PM)
Morel has been swinging a solid stick for a week or so now. He's the future. They need to see what he can do. Dallas Mcpherson is only here because another terrible player went on the DL.

eh, I could see you complaining if Ozzie went with a RH heavy line-up even if it included young or guys swinging well right now. Last night you were basically saying if Cle wins these 2 the Sox season is over, so don't you think Ozzie should give them the best shot to at least split these two games? I am by no means an ozzie fan, but here I tend to agree with the decision, the splits aren't even close, Masterson struggles against left handed batters and dominates righties.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 18, 2011 -> 02:34 PM)
Was actually just about to post the same thing but there's still a few oddities about the lineup, like Beckham being in instead of Alexei and I think everyone is just tired of Pierre leading off. Besides that, after taking a second to think about it, I understand for the most part the thinking here.

the way a lot of the guys have been hitting lately there will be some odd things unfortunately.