5/24 Games

flavum

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ May 25, 2011 -> 09:35 AM)
Gotta get him to the big club, and play him.

Kevin Goldstein today: "Dayan Viciedo, 1B/OF, White Sox (Triple-A Charlotte): 3-for-4, 3 2B, 2 R, RBI. Up to .318/.362/.538 in 44 games and Juan Pierre still plays every day in the big leagues"

QUOTE (Pale Sox @ May 25, 2011 -> 02:28 PM)
Kevin Goldstein today: "Dayan Viciedo, 1B/OF, White Sox (Triple-A Charlotte): 3-for-4, 3 2B, 2 R, RBI. Up to .318/.362/.538 in 44 games and Juan Pierre still plays every day in the big leagues"

I think that about sums it up.

QUOTE (Pale Sox @ May 25, 2011 -> 02:28 PM)

THIS. :headbang

Yet the GM and even worse, the Manager, don't get it.

I'm going to be in the extreme minority when I say this: I would rather see Viciedo, Danks, Flowers and Gallagher up on the Big Club and watch them than what I am currently seeing in Dunn, Pierre, Pierzynski, et al.

QUOTE (OilCan @ May 25, 2011 -> 05:01 PM)
THIS. :headbang

Yet the GM and even worse, the Manager, don't get it.

I'm going to be in the extreme minority when I say this: I would rather see Viciedo, Danks, Flowers and Gallagher up on the Big Club and watch them than what I am currently seeing in Dunn, Pierre, Pierzynski, et al.

Actually, I think the GM does get it, but Ozzie still has too much say in personnel, and holds too much power generally.

Just fire his ass already.