White Sox at Rangers, 7:05, CSN

iamshack

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sale just isn't fooling hitters. AJP kept calling for fastballs, even though you could see Moreland beginning to time him. I never would have thought I'd say this last year, but I think Sale has all the makings of a bust of a draft pick. His arm angle is terrible for facing righties.

Hate to say it but I have had that bad feeling myself.

Ohman can fill whatever role Sale had. Predictably, long relief is a concern. Humber will probably be that guy soon.

I like that idea. I like it A LOT.

what's left to say about Tony Pena? don't make me post his stats over his last 10 outings, it's absolutely NOT major league pitching stats, it's more like what it would be like if I tried pitching tomorrow with my left hand

what's left for this organization to see from him? he's done, period, STOP USING HIM.

for the love of god, stop using him.

QUOTE (Real @ May 25, 2011 -> 01:38 AM)
what's left to say about Tony Pena? don't make me post his stats over his last 10 outings, it's absolutely NOT major league pitching stats, it's more like what it would be like if I tried pitching tomorrow with my left hand

what's left for this organization to see from him? he's done, period, STOP USING HIM.

for the love of god, stop using him.

Seriously. The only thing he can do it throw the ball over 90 mph. That's the only difference between him and most of the fans in the stands. May as well dump him and bring up Harrell or something.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 25, 2011 -> 05:42 AM)
I don't think Sale's arm angle is the problem. He can't get the breaking ball over with any consistency.

But the concern is that righties can see that slider coming all the way. He used his change-up a lot more effectively last year.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 25, 2011 -> 12:42 AM)
Seriously. The only thing he can do it throw the ball over 90 mph. That's the only difference between him and most of the fans in the stands. May as well dump him and bring up Harrell or something.

he gave up a run for an out in that inning.

3 outs, 3 runs.

and trust me, it doesn't 'seem' like that always happens when he comes in, it DOES happen when he comes in

QUOTE (Real @ May 25, 2011 -> 12:45 AM)
he gave up a run for an out in that inning.

3 outs, 3 runs.

and trust me, it doesn't 'seem' like that always happens when he comes in, it DOES happen when he comes in

He gave up 2 runs.