PED accusations

Real

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 12:39 PM)
Too much caffeine today?

How about I like my superstars and don't want rumors spreading because of a website. The internet can be dangerous like that, in case you haven't heard. Paul Konerko has given us enough that we needn't assist in any idle bs speculation about him.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 12:40 PM)
How about I like my superstars and don't want rumors spreading because of a website. The internet can be dangerous like that, in case you haven't heard. Paul Konerko has given us enough that we needn't assist in any idle bs speculation about him.

I understand what you are saying, and the thread title was indeed changed. But as we're not WSI (I feel like I keep saying that today), we don't generally quash entire topics of discussion just because they are controversial.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 12:40 PM)

Didn't you claim earlier that Alex Rios rapes bunnies?

Baseball made their bed. Nobody is above suspicion.

But who the hell knows what goes on behind closed doors? I'm not going to worry about it until somebody fails a test, grows two hat sizes, or hits 50 homers in a season out of nowhere.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 12:42 PM)
I understand what you are saying, and the thread title was indeed changed. But as we're not WSI (I feel like I keep saying that today), we don't generally quash entire topics of discussion just because they are controversial.

My request first and foremost was simply to change the topic title, because the thread inhabits the "Title" portion of the page and is the strongest section in the page in producing search terms and results.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 01:42 PM)

Understood, but I totally see his point. Remember the Damon/Clemens post by YAS in that one thread years ago? It made its way to Sports Illustrated. Google caches sites all the time. How awful would it be if something like this merely even led to the slightest hint of unnecessary suspicion about him?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 12:35 PM)
Someone mod me so I can make this ever important change like a responsible person. You may de-mod me seconds later.

ORRRRRRRR save us all the time and hassle and just f***ing do it. I am angry now.

0.jpg

As someone who deals with SEO, all the time, I felt it my duty to protect Paulie. Pages on soxtalk get cache'd and searched by Google and other engines, and the part that sits between the

PED accusations - Soxtalk.com is muey importante.

Now that it only says PED accusations, it is perfectly fine.

i was only half listening but they started the segment by giving Konerko's stats and age vs. the norm. Mac quickly squashed the idea that Konerko was using but it sparked a debate as to whether numbers alone are enough to accuse.