Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 06:19 PM)
I heard the refs tripped Barkley, you know, since they are all trying to help ND win.

Actually, a ref stole a USC lineman's jersey and took his place on that play, that's why he didn't block that UCLA guy who crushed Barkley.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 06:16 PM)
That was pretty bad. You know when the entire crowd yells about it, it's gotta be pretty obvious.

Maybe it was a makeup from the fumble Wisconsin kept or the holds on their final scoring drive? FYI the fans were booing when balls fumble was confirmed, fans are homers.

It's both ways, that was a classic and a great game.

Michigan week at 11-0 is a great end of the season after last years bulls***.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 08:25 PM)
K St. didn't show up tonight. Manziel better win the Heisman.

He's gotta be the favorite at this point, although that PAT try today was pretty bush league.

Barring a miracle in Waco, we are one upset away from the SEC being in the chamiopnship game again.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 10:10 PM)
Who needs a four-team playoff when you can have this mayhem? Half of the SEC is holding their breath about this replay in Eugene.

As much as I want a playoff system. I love that this happens in CFB. It's the only sport where every single play in every single game matters.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 10:12 PM)
As much as I want a playoff system. I love that this happens in CFB. It's the only sport where every single play in every single game matters.

And since my school will never ever be good enough to get screwed over by the current system, I love it.

If the refs had given Stanford that goalline TD in South Bend, this OT could have two national title contenders with their season on the line. Every play matters.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 13, 2012 -> 10:09 PM)
For some reason I'm thinking Oregon runs the table, USC beats ND and Texas beats KSU. Hello SEC title game winner.

Well I figured a SEC team would find its way back but surprised on how.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 10:36 PM)
NOTRE DAME IS NUMBER 1

I don't know if they are the best team, but they are the only undefeated team and that's what matters. Beat USC & their genius coach and ND is deservedly in the final. And a good chance that they play a SEC team of course. BCS choas at its best.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 10:44 PM)
If USC beats Notre Dame, I sure as hell hope we don't get a SEC vs. SEC final!

I'm thinking Oregon should fall back to 4. So if ND loses Oregon will be able to sneak back in after the SEC Championship.