8/14 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah....this game is hard to watch...last night and so far tonight its been a return of the corpseball offense to the extreme...making Scot Shields look unhittable..good thing KC wasn't playing tonight...it would be 2.5 out afterwards.

I agreed...from hitters #5 down, all should be sacrificing 'cept for Crede, I actually think he may get a hit when he is up there!!

Problem is, that for guys like Olivo and Valentin they have about the same probability to lay down a successful sab-bunt as they do at getting a single. Valentin sucks at getting the bunts down because he's just worried about how many homers he cant hit. Olivo gets the benefit of a doubt, but I think he's just too excited in the batters box.

Sox will be lucky to get into Texas shortly before dawn, so I don't blame them for not thinking about this game: "let's get outta here already".

Yah that's a pretty lame excuse. THese guys are being paid millions and they are going to play s***ty today because they are worried about a late night. Poo Poo!