• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what a great time for someone to make their ML debut :rolleyes:

:fyou Jerry.

Watch Adkins will give up 4 runs and the Sox will end up losing this game 8-7.......dammit why can't we hit scot shields?!!!

CWSOX45

His ERA was below 3 before this game, so it's not like everyone else was hitting him.

When the f*** else is he going to bring in Adkins. This is as good a time as any!

That's why. 5-0 halos.

So instead he should pitch when we're losing 10-0. Jerry has to get him in eventually. If he sucks its his fault not JM's. :finger

Watch Adkins will give up 4 runs and the Sox will end up losing this game 8-7.......dammit why can't we hit scot shields?!!!

CWSOX45

His ERA was below 3 before this game, so it's not like everyone else was hitting him.

He had a 3.91 E.R.A. as a starter, as a reliever he's great. But come on. Even Cleveland scored three runs off this guy in seven innings. We have two hits.

CWSOX45

Our team looks bad because, when we are up in a game like this 4-0 or 5-1, we don't score a few insurance runs in the late innings and put the game out of reach.

When our team is down 4-0 or 5-1, we allow the opposition to always score a couple more runs it seems like. Even though the team leading the game is usually not pressing extra hard to score runs.

CWSOX45

He had a 3.91 E.R.A. as a starter, as a reliever he's great. But come on. Even Cleveland scored three runs off this guy in seven innings. We have two hits.

CWSOX45

Virtually every Cleveland player at every position cares more about the game then the Sox players do, so that will be the result.

Exception would be Everett.

Thank goodness football season comes when it does, always just in time to take my attention off another gutless Sox failure of a season. Losing 3 out of 4 to an Angel team which is decimated by injury and is just playing out the season is a disgrace. And not just losing, we have only 2 stinking hits! I guarantee that Texas takes 2 of 3 if not a sweep this weekend. They are hitting the ball like crazy right now and our supposed strong pitching is done!

Thank goodness football season comes when it does, always just in time to take my attention off another gutless Sox failure of a season. Losing 3 out of 4 to an Angel team which is decimated by injury and is just playing out the season is a disgrace. And not just losing, we have only 2 stinking hits! I guarantee that Texas takes 2 of 3 if not a sweep this weekend. They are hitting the ball like crazy right now and our supposed strong pitching is done!

The Sox usually do the opposite thing you thing, so who knows. They might play solid ball against the Rangers.

But now that I think the opposite of what people think will happen shouldn't the opposite of the opposite happen! :bang :bang :lol:

The Sox will go in the tank for the next 3 weeks, wilting as usual under expectations. They will then, after being well out of the race, win their last 8 games as they always do with no expectations. That is because they are a bunch of no character losers, PERIOD! And yes I am a pissed off 20 year follower of this crappy franchise.

The Sox will go in the tank for the next 3 weeks, wilting as usual under expectations. They will then, after being well out of the race, win their last 8 games as they always do with no expectations. That is because they are a bunch of no character losers, PERIOD! And yes I am a pissed off 20 year follower of this crappy franchise.

in 20 years you have seen 3 division champs and would have been a fourth - you have seen far more seasons over 500 than under - you have seen Jack McDowell, Frank Thomas, Magglio Ordonez - I would not define that as crappy, not at all

in 20 years you have seen 3 division champs and would have been a fourth - you have seen far more seasons over 500 than under -  you have seen Jack McDowell, Frank Thomas, Magglio Ordonez - I would not define that as crappy, not at all

DUde, he is venting his frustration. Just let him man. Talking logically isnt something he needs to hear.

a run is in.. we trail 5-1 bottom of 8th -

a 4 run 9th ain't likely but ain't impossible and certainly ain't unheard of -

if it doesn't happen, ok., but as opposed to choosing to be in despair and slash my wrists, I hope the players are thinking, we can still do this

a run is in.. we trail 5-1 bottom of 8th -

a 4 run 9th ain't likely but ain't impossible and certainly ain't unheard of -

if it doesn;t happen, ok., but as opposed to chooisng to be in despair and slash my wrists, I hope the players are thinking, we can still do this

Agreed.