Sox. Brewers. Gamethread. part 2

Kyyle23

Lets get a little momentum going White Sox. I dont know who this Fiers guy is, but I am sure sunofgold will have all kinds of bad nicknames and catchphrases for him throughout the game, so hopefully he gets shelled quickly so I dont have to sit through it for long.

:gosox3:

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see Da DA back in action even though Brentbridge made a nice catch yesterday. But of course DA DA would have made that catch as well.

Let us see who are we facing again. oh it is the mother MILfers. Nice job by the Schedulemaster. okay, I am

counting on JQrew to get the milfs out and lower than microscopic ERA. Let us extend our modest one game winning streak. Going for 2 with J-GQ!!

Oh yeah great job by White Sox fans in coaxing out a come-from-behind victory yesterday. We were

#26 yesterday and let us be #26 again. And why isn't this game on ESP'N? This is going to be the most exciting game on today's slate.

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 09:36 AM)
Nice to see Da DA back in action even though Brentbridge made a nice catch yesterday. But of course DA DA would have made that catch as well.

Let us see who are we facing again. oh it is the mother MILfers. Nice job by the Schedulemaster. okay, I am

counting on JQrew to get the milfs out and lower than microscopic ERA. Let us extend our modest one game winning streak. Going for 2 with J-GQ!!

Oh yeah great job by White Sox fans in coaxing out a come-from-behind victory yesterday. We were

#26 yesterday and let us be #26 again. And why isn't this game on ESP'N? This is going to be the most exciting game on today's slate.

As much as I hate to say it, I'd say Mr. two 1 hitters in a row vs CC is pretty damn good.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 10:26 AM)

Destroy.

That reminds me of video games, which reminds me of Curt Schilling, which reminds me how you lose all your baseball fortune of more than $200M I believe.

Anyways, :gosox4: :gosox3: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 10:51 AM)
Can we not call De Aza "Da Da"? Terrible nickname

lol If i was more obnoxious I would push Pizzazz as a nickname since he's an exciting player and it has "az" in it like his name does. But you'll be hearing Da Da unless we all decide to use Pizzazz .

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 12:52 PM)
Ahh MiLf Milwaukee I get it . Kyyle are you OK ?

I just sit through it and hope one day he will try and not do that. joecoolman came to his senses, i have hope for sunofgold too

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 10:53 AM)
Flip to TBS before the Chi Sox start Youk is in the starting lineup for the redsox.

And not DH'ing of course. They say has nothing to do with anything but keeping him sharp . Yea right they are showcasing him hoping he doesn't look like doo doo.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:56 PM)
And not DH'ing of course. They say has nothing to do with anything but keeping him sharp . Yea right they are showcasing him hoping he doesn't look like doo doo.

Sure we have scouts there so if he looks good, tomorrow he may be on his way to Chicago.