Game Thread (8-19): Anaheim at Chicago White Sox

BridgeportHeather

22,396 is the attendance tonight.  Why so low?  Isn't it Pepsi Half-Price Tuesday? :huh:

10,000 less than last night after a dramatic victory...:nono

Monday nite's tickets you can buy in advance. Pepsi half price nights are all walk up. Makes for a big difference when there were 25k tickets sold before the day of the game.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.  I'm listening to it on the 'net.  I had it on the local channel here in LA, but the Angel announcers are unlistenable.  So don't kill the messenger -- kill that senile Ed Farmer.

Ohhh... I dont blame you for not listening to the Angels announcers... where do you live then??

I feel a Carlos HR this inning btw.... unless of course we go 1,2,3...

Go Sox and #45!

Ohhh... I dont blame you for not listening to the Angels announcers... where do you live then??

I feel a Carlos HR this inning btw.... unless of course we go 1,2,3...

Go Sox and #45!

Glendale, CA.

Lead-off error by Amezaga (Angel SS) has the lead-off runner on.

Olivo sac bunt attempt...wins the foot race to 1st! 1st and 2nd, 0 out, and back to the top of the order. C'mon guys!

Nope.  I'm listening to it on the 'net.  I had it on the local channel here in LA, but the Angel announcers are unlistenable.  So don't kill the messenger -- kill that senile Ed Farmer.

is there any free sites on the 'net to listen to the game. i'm here in colorado so i never get to listen to what's going on

Guest hotsoxchick1
Am I the only one having trouble with this f***ing site?  I have DSL, but when I'm on this site, it goes slow like I have dial-up.  POS!

no your not the only one.. it took me about 15 minutes to finally get on here... geez us.......

on another note.. its about damn time we started playin SMALL BALL......... see how far we get by knocking em over and gettin em in.......the royals lost... the scrubs are losing and we are kickin ass.. what could be better........ :headbang