Goths

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Why do ppl want to be gothic?

What does being a goth mean?

What does it take to be a goth?

How do you know if a gothic chick is hot if your a goth?

Do goth's really hate jesus?

Why do goths want to kill themselves? What kinds of reasons do they have?

What's with the questions?

One thing I don't understand is how 'goths' hate others for being so superficial, while they hate everyone who is not like them. I just wich people weren't so into the image thing, just be your god damn self and youll be fine.

Guest wsc425
One thing I don't understand is how 'goths' hate others for being so superficial, while they hate everyone who is not like them.  I just wich people weren't so into the image thing, just be your god damn self and youll be fine.

Agreed.

Guest wsc425

What's with the questions?

Cuz I'm curious.

Can anyone help me out?

Gothic lifestyle is something they like.

Even gothics don't have a clear cut definition for their lifestyle.

Try google and look up the stuff. Actual goths can explain much better than I.

Hot girls is all personal preference.

Not all goths "hate Jesus". It's a stereotype that a lot of them are atheist/agnostic.

Not all goths want to kill themselves.

They have 1 common characteristic -- they are in need of therapy and are not getting it.

It's a simple cry for attention.

I can't figure out why people are gothic other then its them trying to make a statement that they are original or something. It seems like they are all against authority or whatever. I dunno...I Just know I don't have to dress up like a schmuck to prove that I'm an individual. I know I'm an individual and I could give a damn what some random person thinks.

you started a thread about high school too, you can kind of tell your young by all these questions you ask. Let kids do what they want to do, just worry about yourself.

I know a goth chick at my school who says she gotta dick. :puke

And like apu said, hotness is a personal thing. I dont find black chicks attractive. I love black people (as you can see by my list of favorite players) but I wouldnt date a black chick. Wouldnt date a chick with short curly hair either. Just doesnt turn me on...

I know a goth chick at my school who says she gotta dick. :puke

And like apu said, hotness is a personal thing. I dont find black chicks attractive. I love black people (as you can see by my list of favorite players) but I wouldnt date a black chick. Wouldnt date a chick with short curly hair either. Just doesnt turn me on...

Beggers can't be choosers. :P

If they don't talk to you, fine don't take it personally, if they do great, it'll broaden your horizons, even those who want to kill themselves.

First i'll say , Why do you like baseball ? Same question , Why do wanna be Gothic ? Answer , I like it , it's apart of my make-up . As APU said not all Gothics wanna kill them selves . There are suicidal people everywhere . I'm sure some Major league players are suicidal . Me being a Metal/Gothic individual , it's about the music and lifestyle . You say Goths dont like jesus , niether do the muslims or jews . I think Goth Chicks are kool looking but that's my preferance . Not all goths are the same . Some goth chicks like to f*** in coffins , kinda kool huh ! Bottom line is " why would you wanna be a goth a punk a metalhead a preppy a homomsexual a heterosexual a farmer a asshole a nice person , Because you are ! :fthecubs

First i'll say , Why do you like baseball ? Same question  , Why do wanna be Gothic ? Answer , I like it , it's apart of my make-up . As APU said not all Gothics wanna kill them selves . There are suicidal people everywhere . I'm sure some Major league players are suicidal . Me being a Metal/Gothic individual , it's about the music and lifestyle . You say Goths dont like jesus , niether do the muslims or jews . I think Goth Chicks are kool looking but that's my preferance . Not all goths are the same . Some goth chicks like to f*** in coffins , kinda kool huh ! Bottom line is " why would you wanna be a goth a punk a metalhead a preppy a homomsexual a heterosexual a farmer a asshole a nice person , Because you are ! :fthecubs

LOL nice try. I guarantee you a large majority of "goths" are suicidal. You dont become an outcast on purpose unless you are crying out for help. Thats a goth. You may want to look into that.

Why do ppl want to be gothic?**FOR THE SAME REASONS ANYBODY WANTS TO BE A PART OF ANY GROUP--SENSE OF BELONGING, PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTERESTS, BONDING WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCES, ETC...

What does being a goth mean?**GENERALLY, YOU WEAR LOTS OF BLACK CLOTHING, LISTEN TO "GOTH" BANDS, I.E., BAUHAUS, NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS, ET AL.

What does it take to be a goth?**THE WILLINGNESS TO BE A PART OF THAT SCENE

How do you know if a gothic chick is hot if your a goth?**I DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND THIS QUESTION

Do goth's really hate jesus?**NO MORE OR LESS THAN ANYONE ELSE. I DON'T HAVE MUCH USE FOR JESUS, AND I LOOK AS OPPOSITE OF GOTH AS MIGHT BE POSSIBLE.

Why do goths want to kill themselves?**THEY DON'T. DON'T PAINT WITH SUCH A BROAD BRUSH. What kinds of reasons do they have?**SAME REASONS ANY KIDS HAVE--ISOLATION, LONLINESS, HELPLESSNESS. GOTHS AREN'T THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE THESE ISSUES, THEY JUST MIGHT BE A LITTLE MORE DRAMATIC IN EXPRESSING IT.

LOL nice try.  I guarantee you a large majority of "goths" are suicidal.  You dont become an outcast on purpose unless you are crying out for help.  Thats a goth.  You may want to look into that.

I'm sorry, but that statement was ignorant.

Don't know where you're from, or where you've been, but I "guarantee" that you ain't seen enough of jack s*** to make "guarantees" like that.

Its stupid to wanna kill themselves.

Its not god's fault their lives suck as they say.

How do you know they want to kill themselves, and if their lives suck. Sounds like you're making some pretty silly generalizations.

I'm sorry, but that statement was ignorant. 

Don't know where you're from, or where you've been, but I "guarantee" that you ain't seen enough of jack s*** to make "guarantees" like that.

Yeah i have. Not every one of them is suicidal, but a vast majority are. Goths are just a group of freaks who have given up on anything good in this life. In most cases, that causes suicidal thoughts.