Game Thread 5/7: SOX @ NYM

For all the histrionics in the "Konerko, future of franchise thread," it's pretty telling that there are only six members here in the game thread.

Just imagine, if this is the reaction of hardcore White Sox fans to this current version of Sox baseball....100% there would be more interest and discussion if Walker, Thompson, Mitchell, Viciedo, Gillaspie and Sanchez were playing everyday, along with Phegley, Erik Johnson, etc.

I guess the 6 p.m. start is an excuse for some, but sheesh.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 9, 2013 -> 12:45 AM)
For all the histrionics in the "Konerko, future of franchise thread," it's pretty telling that there are only six members here in the game thread.

Just imagine, if this is the reaction of hardcore White Sox fans to this current version of Sox baseball....100% there would be more interest and discussion if Walker, Thompson, Mitchell, Viciedo, Gillaspie and Sanchez were playing everyday, along with Phegley, Erik Johnson, etc.

I guess the 6 p.m. start is an excuse for some, but sheesh.

It's called the Bulls

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 8, 2013 -> 06:12 PM)
we have some black f***ing holes in this lineup. The suck all other matter inside and crush it. Yes, I'm talking to you, Tyler Flowers.

It makes Mark Johnson, Joel Skinner and Karkovice Squad look like Silver Sluggers in comparison.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 8, 2013 -> 07:14 PM)
It makes Mark Johnson, Joel Skinner and Karkovice Squad look like Silver Sluggers in comparison.

And Ron Hassey, Marc Hill and Mike "Spanky" LaValliere