Favorite sports teams

http://www.sportspickle.com/features/2003-...3-0820-god.html

:lol:

God’s favorite NFL team was a bit surprising – the San Diego Chargers. “With the Chargers it’s just one of those weird things, you know? I always really liked their uniforms – that lighting bolt is pretty cool – and somehow they just became my favorite team because of that. Now I can’t get enough Charger football.”

And he said the injury to Michael Vick has really thrown a wrench into his fantasy football plans for the season. “I had the first pick in my league and was going to take Vick, but now I’m scrambling to figure out who I should take instead.”

God’s favorite NFL team was a bit surprising – the San Diego Chargers. “With the Chargers it’s just one of those weird things, you know? I always really liked their uniforms – that lighting bolt is pretty cool – and somehow they just became my favorite team because of that. Now I can’t get enough Charger football.”

And he said the injury to Michael Vick has really thrown a wrench into his fantasy football plans for the season. “I had the first pick in my league and was going to take Vick, but now I’m scrambling to figure out who I should take instead.”

I enjoyed this one

http://www.sportspickle.com/features/2003-...13-yankees.html

I enjoyed this one

HOW ya doin CLR

I enjoyed this one

HOW ya doin CLR

Pretty good BH. Gearing up for a 13-3 record tis year. Ricky is going for 2200. Book it.

How are you

Gearing up for a 13-3 record tis year. Ricky is going for 2200. Book it.

Hahaha. You mean a 9-2 start and a 9-7 finish like always? The Dolphins suck in the cold. They can not put together a full good season. Plus they don't have a coach, that hurts. :P

Hahaha. You mean a 9-2 start and a 9-7 finish like always? The Dolphins suck in the cold. They can not put together a full good season. Plus they don't have a coach, that hurts. :P

:nono..i took the cold weather thing into account. The 3rd lose comes to N.E. in N.E. one of only 2 cold weather games after they go 9-2, a victory in Buffalo is guaranteed. The rest are all home games except for a trip to the “Big D”.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Basketball-Bulls

Baseball-Sox

Football-Bears

Hockey-Hawkies

AHL Hockey-Wolves

Soccer is gay as hell

Uhh, what does this have to do with the topic?

lol you know him.. only half reads things... he saw the title and went from there without readin the threads..... :lol: they are gonna brush up on complete reading for comprehension in school when he gets back.......lmao........

Basketball-Bulls

Baseball-Sox

Football-Bears

Hockey-Hawkies

AHL Hockey-Wolves

Soccer is gay as hell

Uhh, what does this have to do with the topic?

lol you know him.. only half reads things... he saw the title and went from there without readin the threads..... :lol: they are gonna brush up on complete reading for comprehension in school when he gets back.......lmao........

Reading only half of things is gonna screw him over in the future.

God even weighed in on the world’s sport – soccer. “I’m a huge David Beckham fan,” He said. “Even I have to admire My handiwork on that creation. He’s exquisite to look at. So while I used to be crazy for the Manchester United, I’m a Real Madrid fan now.”

Beckham is the world most overrated player in soccer. I can name 20 players that are better than him.

Beckham is the world most overrated player in soccer. I can name 20 players that are better than him.

So Beckham= Sammy Sosa?

At least Sosa has showed in the past good numbers, but he didnt win anything. Beckham has never showed good numbers and what he just won was a Uefa Champions League and English league, besides this he didnt win anything. And those titles was because his team and not because of his performance.

Sosa has showed he is a good hitter, Beckham has not showed he is a great soccer player, just media speculation...

At least Sosa has showed in the past good numbers, but he didnt win anything. Beckham has never showed good numbers and what he just won was a Uefa Champions League and English league, besides this he didnt win anything. And those titles was because his team and not because of his performance.

Sosa has showed he is a good hitter, Beckham has not showed he is a great soccer player, just media speculation...

Everybody who follows soccer in Europe knows and admits he isn't the best player. He is the best set play taker in all of soccer. Other than that he is just a good player. Real's fee for him was so high because he brings fans in and raises popularity for the club.

Everybody who follows soccer in Europe knows and admits he isn't the best player. He is the best set play taker in all of soccer. Other than that he is just a good player. Real's fee for him was so high because he brings fans in and raises popularity for the club.

IMO, with all that great players that the Real Madrid have, he should be on the bench. For me he is just a guy that knows how to kick a free kick and put the ball in the adversary penalty box. He doesnt know how to dribble, he doesnt a great ability to carry the ball...

He is the best set play taker in all of soccer

I dont know what you wanted to say with this...

He is the best free kick taker. Sorry. Same difference.

;) . Yes, he is one of the best but i would not say that he is the best in doing this. IMO, Roberto Carlos kicks some powerfull free kicks that i never see before and he puts some effects in the ball that the goalkeeper thinks is going out than suddenly ... is in the net. Marcelinho Carioca ( i think you dont know who he is) also has some incredible free kicks.