2013-2014 NHL thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 21, 2014 -> 09:40 PM)
Fluke goals or not, that's a really good hockey team out there earning their chances. This series won't be easy. Despite their two game 7s, the Kings seem much healthier and ready than last year.

Well duh, it's the conference finals, teams are good. But it was a really strange 5 min.

That beat down reminded me of game 1 of the 2010 WC Semi-finals. Some dumb ass next to me in the upper deck was so doom and gloom just b****ing, "This is why there are no more banners in the rafters, this franchise can't handle prosperity, this series is over, they suck". If I saw him again I would have poured a beer on his head.

In a game like that, when you get the air let out of your sails, focus gets lost, and things look a whole lot worse than they actually are. You could see the team let down when that second goal was scored. We are used to seeing the Hawks do this to other teams. But they will forget about it, and be ready to go for game 3.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 22, 2014 -> 01:08 PM)
That beat down reminded me of game 1 of the 2010 WC Semi-finals. Some dumb ass next to me in the upper deck was so doom and gloom just b****ing, "This is why there are no more banners in the rafters, this franchise can't handle prosperity, this series is over, they suck". If I saw him again I would have poured a beer on his head.

Hahaha

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 22, 2014 -> 09:06 AM)
In a game like that, when you get the air let out of your sails, focus gets lost, and things look a whole lot worse than they actually are. You could see the team let down when that second goal was scored. We are used to seeing the Hawks do this to other teams. But they will forget about it, and be ready to go for game 3.

We had the puck for almost the entire first half of the game and then stuff just turned. I am hoping Shaw's energy brings them back in this series. Need to take one in LA.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 22, 2014 -> 07:26 PM)
Rangers - Habs just flipped the switch on nastiness thanks to Brandon Prust. And of course our old friend Carcillo got a game misconduct

He hit the ref, multiple times.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 22, 2014 -> 10:13 PM)
Hockey gonna hockey. The last three goals were off opponents' skates twice, then a neck/chest in overtime. We have a series out East. Good for the kid goalie on Montreal.

That's called "sniping"