Tigers vs. White Sox 7/24/2013

BigEdWalsh

Boy the Sox stink. I have nobody to blame since I've become a huge Robin supporter after the Rios discipline incident.

Pity the poor Royals and Indians. Sox aren't going to help them out by beating Detroit IN CHICAGO. No, our White Sox have no life, no nothing. Anybody who pays to see the Sox lose night in and out with seemingly no effort deserves sympathy.

If Robin did indeed say that about the team playing better after the trade deadline, yikes, that may get him in hot water with the front office. Nobody wants to be blamed and that would be blaming Hahn for distractions.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 10:55 PM)
A lefty coming off shoulder surgery goes up against one of the best offenses in the game and gives up 3 homers to good hitters.

This is the EXACT response I'd expect from you.

He has been giving up hits and home runs ALL year to everybody not just tonight. What EXACTLY have you been watching all year?

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 11:17 PM)
He has been giving up hits and home runs ALL year to everybody not just tonight. What EXACTLY have you been watching all year?

He has been coming off shoulder surgery all year as well. Should we have hoped someone would take Peavy when he had a 4.92 ERA in 2011 when he was coming off surgery? We wouldn't have gotten much for him. Trading a player when his value is at its lowest seems pretty short sighted to me.