Hillary

greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 24, 2013 -> 11:49 PM)
I will say this ... I'd rather have Hillary than Sarah Palin. That's all I can say good about Hillary. How educated people could think Sarah Palin was a suitable Veep candidate (one breath from the button) is beyond comprehension.

The same way any Democrat thinks that crazy Joe is a good choice to be one heartbeat away.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 11:13 AM)
The same way any Democrat thinks that crazy Joe is a good choice to be one heartbeat away.

i find it funny that Republicans rip on the two people in our political landscape with the best credentials and experience to run this country for being either 1) at b**** or 2) crazy.

well... if that's crazy, then I'd hate to hear how you describe your candidates...

QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 12:24 PM)
i find it funny that Republicans rip on the two people in our political landscape with the best credentials and experience to run this country for being either 1) at b**** or 2) crazy.

well... if that's crazy, then I'd hate to hear how you describe your candidates...

Joe is a f***ing nutbag, like the drunk uncle you try to ignore at family gatherings. Just because he has been sucking off the government teat forever doesn't make him competent to be President. And just because Hillary sucked up her dignity and stayed with Bill doesn't make her fit to be president either. I don't HAVE to have a viable person to replace them to say that they would SUCK at the job. You still never told me just what Hillary's credentials are. Job titles don't do it.

And McCain is a demented old man obsessed with being liked by the media, Palin believes her own hype way too much and Rand Paul will never be able to escape the crazy of his dad. Romney had better 'credentials' than Obama, or Joe or Hillary for that matter.

Like 30 posts ago somebody claimed Rand Paul and Ted Cruz cannot be president because they are bats*** crazy. Where were you then to stand up and point out how worthless assessments like that are?

QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 06:24 PM)

I'm a Republican but I guess I've changed quite a bit. I did vote for Obama believe it or not this last time. I just couldn't vote in good conscience for the Republican ticket. I also like the idea of Obamacare, though like everything else in America, it's impossible to understand it. I have no fricking idea how it works for me if I get laid off and lose my insurance, no fricking clue. I'm sure I'd have to read 50 pages of legalese to find out.

I just truly think Hillary is "bad, bad, bad", to copy a George Bush line. I think my Republican party is pretty much obsolete, except catering to the rich assholes who are ruining American business by laying off so many people chasing every nickle while exploiting their workers. I'd suspect the next Demo candidate will win, I just hope it's not Hillary getting the nomination which she probably will. I think she might ruin our great country single-handedly.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 02:25 PM)
I'm a Republican but I guess I've changed quite a bit. I did vote for Obama believe it or not this last time. I just couldn't vote in good conscience for the Republican ticket. I also like the idea of Obamacare, though like everything else in America, it's impossible to understand it. I have no fricking idea how it works for me if I get laid off and lose my insurance, no fricking clue. I'm sure I'd have to read 50 pages of legalese to find out.

I just truly think Hillary is "bad, bad, bad", to copy a George Bush line. I think my Republican party is pretty much obsolete, except catering to the rich assholes who are ruining American business by laying off so many people chasing every nickle while exploiting their workers. I'd suspect the next Demo candidate will win, I just hope it's not Hillary getting the nomination which she probably will. I think she might ruin our great country single-handedly.

while you're right about the GOP, i second StrangeSox's question.

why are you so scared of Hillary? It's weird. lol

Duke: People really dont like Hillary Clinton

The Liberals: You're crazy, people love Hillary!

Greg: I dont like Hillay

The Liberals: Whaaaaaaaa how could not like Hillary?! /whine

Get ready to be called sexist, Greg. The modus operandi here is pretty standard, they perfected it with the Obama Administration.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 03:29 PM)
duke: people don't like Hillary Clinton

The Liberals: here is actual polling information, seems she is pretty well-liked?

duke: I have no need for your fancy 'statistics' and 'factual information!'

except in the thread where he's not being racist.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 12:44 PM)
Joe is a f***ing nutbag, like the drunk uncle you try to ignore at family gatherings. Just because he has been sucking off the government teat forever doesn't make him competent to be President. And just because Hillary sucked up her dignity and stayed with Bill doesn't make her fit to be president either. I don't HAVE to have a viable person to replace them to say that they would SUCK at the job. You still never told me just what Hillary's credentials are. Job titles don't do it.

And McCain is a demented old man obsessed with being liked by the media, Palin believes her own hype way too much and Rand Paul will never be able to escape the crazy of his dad. Romney had better 'credentials' than Obama, or Joe or Hillary for that matter.

Joe Biden says silly things all the time, but that didn't make him a bad legislator or wholly unfit for the presidency. To insinuate that Palin and Biden were equally unfit for office is what is crazy here. A huge part of governance is actually knowing as much about issues as possible and this is especially true for the president, who doesn't have the luxury of specializing on a given committee or two. We know Palin was a complete idiot that never had a fighting chance at knowing even the basics of public policy, had little to no legitimate experience as a politician AND had every other negative personality trait that you dislike about Joe Biden.

You probably watched the VP debate this last time and saw those things you don't like about Biden (I saw those things you don't like too) - he can be impulsive, too witty for his own good, etc. What you should also see is that he is a policy expert with unmatched legislative experience as he mopped the floor with the wiz kid Paul Ryan, who just couldn't stand a chance either due to deliberate misinformation, lack of knowledge, or (my guess) both.

Biden may not be your or my favorite to be the next President, but he's a lot more qualified than just about anybody that has been considered for those positions recently.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 02:25 PM)

I think the bolded is actually impossible. We had who was very likely the worst president in our history in GWB and our country made it. Some bad stuff happened and is happening, some of it is his fault or could have been prevented by a better POTUS, but we made it. If you hate Obama, you can see that our country is not falling apart despite so many years of his leadership.

This is, of course, how democracy should work. It should be very difficult for one idiot to ruin the whole thing, POTUS or not. I like to think of McCarthy way back in the day -- the witch hunt was crazy, it hurt the country and the people in it, but we had the means to stop it. Some of the means was just the fact that Congress requires a lot of people to agree with you for things to happen, part of it is Congress slowing things down so that we have time to more calmly evaluate what is going on, and much of the rest is on the people (media included) to intervene, which they eventually did.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 08:28 PM)
just curious greg, what do you imagine Hillary doing that would be so terrible?

I picture there being a ton of international crisis in her 8 years and for some reason I envision her mishandling each and every crisis. I could see her offending China and Russia and maybe even causing some severe problems re. security.

I just get the feeling after hearing her speak a lot and reading about how people dislike her (I believe she is a b---h; you may all disagree) that she wants to be Prez just to fulfil her great ego. She wants to prove she's as smart as Bill and as popular as Bill.

Now I'd be all for Hillary winning and having a hotline to Bill at all times and let him make all the decisions. Or if she ran on a Clinton-Clinton ticket. Make Bill the VEEP.

Being Prez is a lot of work. Dealing with the press on a daily basis; dealing with so much stuff on a daily basis. Why the hell would Hillary want to be Prez from the age of 68 to 76 when she could be just enjoying life? My guess is EGO pure and simple. I can't see her handling the job.

As far as being sexist, not really. I just truly dislike Hillary. It's the polar opposite of how much I like Bill.

Bill Clinton for Prez? Yes. Change the rules. Bring it on again.

Hillary? Please. No.

To the Hillary lovers out there: Have you ever heard her speak from the heart where you truly felt she wants to serve? Or do you sense a mean woman who feels it's her God-given right to be president, just like ol' Bill?

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 08:44 PM)
I picture there being a ton of international crisis in her 8 years and for some reason I envision her mishandling each and every crisis. I could see her offending China and Russia and maybe even causing some severe problems re. security.

I just get the feeling after hearing her speak a lot and reading about how people dislike her (I believe she is a b---h; you may all disagree) that she wants to be Prez just to fulfil her great ego. She wants to prove she's as smart as Bill and as popular as Bill.

Now I'd be all for Hillary winning and having a hotline to Bill at all times and let him make all the decisions. Or if she ran on a Clinton-Clinton ticket. Make Bill the VEEP.

Being Prez is a lot of work. Dealing with the press on a daily basis; dealing with so much stuff on a daily basis. Why the hell would Hillary want to be Prez from the age of 68 to 76 when she could be just enjoying life? My guess is EGO pure and simple. I can't see her handling the job.

As far as being sexist, not really. I just truly dislike Hillary. It's the polar opposite of how much I like Bill.

Bill Clinton for Prez? Yes. Change the rules. Bring it on again.

Hillary? Please. No.

To the Hillary lovers out there: Have you ever heard her speak from the heart where you truly felt she wants to serve? Or do you sense a mean woman who feels it's her God-given right to be president, just like ol' Bill?

I honestly don't think you know anything about Hillary Clinton. At the very, very least go read wikipedia. This honestly seems like a post out of some twilight zone version of America where Hillary Clinton became Sarah Palin... I'm so completely baffled by this.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 03:53 AM)
I honestly don't think you know anything about Hillary Clinton. At the very, very least go read wikipedia. This honestly seems like a post out of some twilight zone version of America where Hillary Clinton became Sarah Palin... I'm so completely baffled by this.

I did a google search "Hillary Clinton is a b****" and a lot of stuff popped up. I shouldn't ever share an opinion with Glenn Beck but if I have to be totally honest on soxtalk, I'd have to say I kind of agree with this. I guess it makes me a bad person.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2007/03/1...eotypica/138303

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 08:55 PM)
I did a google search "Hillary Clinton is a b****" and a lot of stuff popped up. I shouldn't ever share an opinion with Glenn Beck but if I have to be totally honest on soxtalk, I'd have to say I kind of agree with this. I guess it makes me a bad person.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2007/03/1...eotypica/138303

get a lot of good, unbiased sources from that search that allow you to make up your own mind?

nah...

thought not.

that's too much work.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 04:52 AM)
get a lot of good, unbiased sources from that search that allow you to make up your own mind?

nah...

thought not.

that's too much work.

Thing is, I don't like her. I love Bill, however.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 09:22 AM)
I'm not sure if that is a good thing, Q...

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 25, 2013 -> 10:50 AM)
I used to get annoyed by Greg, but I really don't now. I honestly look forward to hearing what he has to say about things on Soxtalk. Not necessarily because I think they'll be "right" but they will always be....stimulating

^ This

http://www.gallup.com/poll/162986/hillary-...s-slightly.aspx

Hillary generally scores as favorable, currently hitting a "low" mark of 58%

Eight quotes from eight different books about HIllary….These are her actual words. What a sweet -lady?

(1) “Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) “F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.” From the book ” America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!” From the book “The First Partner” p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?” From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5 )”Where’s the miserable c**k sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton.” From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )”You f**king idiot” From the book “Crossfire” ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back! From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) “Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Aug 23, 2013 -> 06:33 PM)
With this philosophy there could not be an America left to get married in, but you'd be OK with that because if there were at least gays would be allowed to get married in it. You're being tricked, bro. They run off with trillions of dollars every year from right under our noses because they've got us caring about issues like abortion (which is going absolutely nowhere if you haven't noticed) and gay marriage.

Im not being tricked. Freedom comes first, freedom comes first, freedom comes first.

Id rather burn it all to the ground then compromise on freedom. Because if we are not free, this country is meaningless, the money is meaningless.

What good is it to be rich if we arent free?

The answer is, no good.

So if this is a game of chicken, I guarantee you that I will take it further. And in that respect, its time for the Republican party to realize that they are going down the path of the Confederacy. You can only fight the tide of freedom and equality for so long.

Ive been saying this for years, but if they want to be the party of "limited govt" perhaps it would be a fine time to realize that "limited govt" applies to religious ideals.