Hillary

greg775

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 12:06 PM)
Eight quotes from eight different books about HIllary….These are her actual words. What a sweet -lady?

(1) "Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise." From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) "F**k off! It's enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut." From the book " America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!" From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) "Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?" From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton 's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5 )"Where's the miserable c**k sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton." From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )"You f**king idiot" From the book "Crossfire" ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back! From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!" From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female

Man. I don't know what to say. Those quotes are wild.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 07:17 PM)
QFT. I think it's hilarious how people argue that one party is better than the other. It's like the special olympics. Republicans and Democrats are all one breed, politicians!

Don't forget the media's role in all this. I don't know how a Republican ever wins with the bias. The media are all Democrats.

Now before you say, what about Limbaugh and these other TV and radio guys. They HURT the Republicans actually because they are seen as nutjobs. Limbaugh doesn't help any Repub. get elected. No way. People think the guy is a windbag moron. Although I may become a Limbaugh listener if Hillary runs. Certainly he hates Hillary and his attacks will be interesting to listen to.

Edited by greg775

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 02:47 PM)
Man. I don't know what to say. Those quotes are wild.

Don't forget the media's role in all this. I don't know how a Republican ever wins with the bias. The media are all Democrats.

Now before you say, what about Limbaugh and these other TV and radio guys. They HURT the Republicans actually because they are seen as nutjobs. Limbaugh doesn't help any Repub. get elected. No way. People think the guy is a windbag moron. Although I may become a Limbaugh listener if Hillary runs. Certainly he hates Hillary and his attacks will be interesting to listen to.

1) Again, you can make that list for literally anyone.

Like Ozzie.

2) mj-laughing.gif.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 04:06 AM)
Eight quotes from eight different books about HIllary….These are her actual words. What a sweet -lady?

(1) “Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) “F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.” From the book ” America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!” From the book “The First Partner” p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?” From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5 )”Where’s the miserable c**k sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton.” From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )”You f**king idiot” From the book “Crossfire” ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back! From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) “Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female

Oh my! :o

Why isn't she in the kitchen cooking and cleaning like she's supposed to?

THE LIBERAL HANDBOOK (2013 EDITION)

Chapter IV: Dealing with Dissent

Section A: Easy Rebuttals

excerpt:

Is the candidate someone who can claim minority status and/or be considered a victim of white male privilege? (If "yes" continue, if "no" refer to Section B: So You're Already Losing...)

"How can you not support [individual], are you [racist/sexist/homophobic etc.]?"

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 10:50 PM)

I'm not offended by bad language and I have said I thought Ozzie was funny with his use of F bombs. And I am well aware, amazingly, how crude former Presidents have acted in being bullies and using the F bomb.

I will say I have known some women to cuss, but I must be really sheltered cause I've never known anybody to cuss like Hillary if those quotes are accurate. If she really said that to Bill when he was around the hot chick, wow.

And if she told the Secret Service guy to f*** off just saying 'good morning' I really don't approve of that b****like behavior. Wow. Even if Ozzie did that I'd say he's just flat off wrong. Just because you have power doesn't mean you need to tell a government official who is PROTECTING you to f*** off.

I really don't care that much, but a lot of people would say it doesn't reflect well on Hilly.

I'm a littls surprised all of you who think Ozzie is such a foul-mouthed evil man would shrug it off, though. I guess we've come so far a lot of people don't see rude behavior as a problem as long as you have money/power. And the fact she cusses like a sailor would not make me not vote for her. I do think she comes across as a huge b---h however. If I'm wrong and she is a whale of a woman, fine, my bad.

I'd have a hard time stifling if she said that s*** to me for doing my job. Hell, maybe you get thrown in jail if you say 'f*** you' back to the First Lady when she tells you to f*** off for doing your job. Is that a crime? Maybe is.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 05:18 PM)
I'm not offended by bad language and I have said I thought Ozzie was funny with his use of F bombs. And I am well aware, amazingly, how crude former Presidents have acted in being bullies and using the F bomb.

I will say I have known some women to cuss, but I must be really sheltered cause I've never known anybody to cuss like Hillary if those quotes are accurate. If she really said that to Bill when he was around the hot chick, wow.

And if she told the Secret Service guy to f*** off just saying 'good morning' I really don't approve of that b****like behavior. Wow. Even if Ozzie did that I'd say he's just flat off wrong. Just because you have power doesn't mean you need to tell a government official who is PROTECTING you to f*** off.

I really don't care that much, but a lot of people would say it doesn't reflect well on Hilly.

I'm a littls surprised all of you who think Ozzie is such a foul-mouthed evil man would shrug it off, though. I guess we've come so far a lot of people don't see rude behavior as a problem as long as you have money/power. And the fact she cusses like a sailor would not make me not vote for her. I do think she comes across as a huge b---h however. If I'm wrong and she is a whale of a woman, fine, my bad.

what are the odds that those quotes are accurate? have you read the snopes article debunking them? probably not.

and here's the kicker with Ozzie - none of us cared that he was foul-mouthed, just like none of us should care if Hillary is foul mouthed. I disliked Ozzie for his managing, not his personality.

greg, how do you feel about Hillary's track record? How do you feel about her tenure as First Lady, then Senator, then Secretary of State? What are your views of her accomplishments?

If drone strikes are your top priority as q voter, you have to realize that Republicans in charge are extremely unlikely to end those policies. You may also feel that Democrats are unlikely to end those policies; you might be right, they might not end those policies (they have been unable and/or unwilling to do so, so far).

Since they are, in the pessimistic view, equal on this issue, you move on to the next one on your list. Maybe human rights? Guess I'm voting Democrat.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 11:27 PM)
what are the odds that those quotes are accurate? have you read the snopes article debunking them? probably not.

and here's the kicker with Ozzie - none of us cared that he was foul-mouthed, just like none of us should care if Hillary is foul mouthed. I disliked Ozzie for his managing, not his personality.

greg, how do you feel about Hillary's track record? How do you feel about her tenure as First Lady, then Senator, then Secretary of State? What are your views of her accomplishments?

Well, I want to talk to some Washington insider about the quotes. I'm sure somebody out there knows if she is a foul-mouth b**** or not?? I read the snopes thing and it disputes some of the quotes. So who is correct??

I read her Wikipedia and you are right, she did some good things. I am probably being unfair in regard to my stance on Hillary. I need to know whether those quotes are accurate or not. If they are true, she is evil. If they are not true, then the verdict apparently is still out.

I am concerned about this wikipedia passage, however. ...

On January 23, Clinton finally gave more than five hours of testimony on the Benghazi matter before hearings of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the House Foreign Affairs Committee.[253] She said with a choking voice, "For me, this is not just a matter of policy, it's personal. I stood next to President Obama as the Marines carried those flag-draped caskets off the plane at Andrews. I put my arms around the mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, sons and daughters."[254] She again accepted formal responsibility for the departmental security lapses that led to the attack and deaths, but in explanation did not accept personal blame for them.[255] She said, "I feel responsible for the nearly 70,000 people who work for the State Department. But the specific security requests pertaining to Benghazi, you know, were handled by the security professionals in the department. I didn't see those requests. They didn't come to me. I didn't approve them. I didn't deny them."[255] She did acknowledge that had supported keeping the Benghazi consulate open after an earlier debate about its deteriorating security, but said she had assumed the security personnel involved would address any issues with it.[255]

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 26, 2013 -> 05:50 PM)

It's not the language, it's the total lack of respect for the people around her, the agents trying to do their job and protect her and so on. The disdain for people beneath her is just wrong. I bet she is a lousy tipper as well.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 02:44 PM)
It's not the language, it's the total lack of respect for the people around her, the agents trying to do their job and protect her and so on. The disdain for people beneath her is just wrong. I bet she is a lousy tipper as well.

...have you read the scopes (or various other links you could google) review of those quotes yet? A lot of them are from one source in a book over 20 years ago, and even then, have had the gratuitous profanity added in from the original.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 03:55 PM)
...have you read the scopes (or various other links you could google) review of those quotes yet? A lot of them are from one source in a book over 20 years ago, and even then, have had the gratuitous profanity added in from the original.

It's obvious she's a terrible person and doesn't respect people. I heard one time she even just assumed a random person she met was a lousy tipper. Now that's disrespect right there, making those kind of assumptions about people.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 07:55 PM)

Too bad none of us have lived in Washington. Certainly there are TONS of people who know if she's a full-fledged b**** or not. None of us have sources. If I had to bet big bucks on it, my guess is she is the B word. Can't prove it obviously.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 03:43 PM)
Greg, let's just skip to the important question. Would you hit that? That is, Hilary Clinton.

How much alcohol do I get to drink first? And would I get a reality show out of it?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 01:00 PM)
Too bad none of us have lived in Washington. Certainly there are TONS of people who know if she's a full-fledged b**** or not. None of us have sources. If I had to bet big bucks on it, my guess is she is the B word. Can't prove it obviously.

Haha...you crack me up

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 03:00 PM)

go ahead and vote for Ted Cruz then.

although were he a woman, I'd categorize him as a b**** as well. Christie? Oh yeah, TOTAL b****.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 05:25 PM)
go ahead and vote for Ted Cruz then.

although were he a woman, I'd categorize him as a b**** as well. Christie? Oh yeah, TOTAL b****.

Chris Christie is a dumb b****.

and he's insanely fat.