Hillary

greg775

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 08:43 PM)
Greg, let's just skip to the important question. Would you hit that? That is, Hilary Clinton.

I think I better take the Fifth. I don't want to come across as rude or superficial.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 01:57 AM)
I think I better take the Fifth. I don't want to come across as rude or superficial.

Greg, not one person will judge you based on your answer. Your preferences are your own and if anyone gives your grief, you just flip them a giant middle finger.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 08:39 AM)
Greg, not one person will judge you based on your answer. Your preferences are your own and if anyone gives your grief, you just flip them a giant middle finger.

oh I'd totally judge him.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 01:57 AM)

I would have gone with 2 fifths, but if you can get drunk enough on just one, more power to ya.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 03:17 PM)
Do you really think I would bone Hillary? Thanks for the uncompliment.

I am still curious as to what you equate as a 10 as per you stated in the other thread. What is Hilary on your scale?

Ben Franklin wouldn't mind.

Are you better than Ben Franklin?

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 03:00 PM)
Too bad none of us have lived in Washington. Certainly there are TONS of people who know if she's a full-fledged b**** or not. None of us have sources. If I had to bet big bucks on it, my guess is she is the B word. Can't prove it obviously.

I bet there are some people that perceive her as a b**** and some people do not. That's how life works.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 27, 2013 -> 03:43 PM)
Greg, let's just skip to the important question. Would you hit that? That is, Hilary Clinton.

It depends what your definition of "is" is

Uncompliment? The President of the United States boned her! (probably)

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 03:28 PM)
I bet there are some people that perceive her as a b**** and some people do not. That's how life works.

It depends what your definition of "is" is

Uncompliment? The President of the United States boned her! (probably)

Did you see the chicks that Bill hit? That ain't a complement.

The question may be: Does age matter (to Hillary and the party)? She will be 68-72 during her first term and a whopping 72 to 76 in the final term. Maybe it doesn't matter because Reagan was older. But Obama was a young, vibrant candidate. Bless Hillary if she can win and keep the job at that age. Many Americans in that age group wouldn't stand a chance of getting a job anywhere and she'll have the most visible job in the world. I personally don't like her, but that's subjective as far as me believing she is mean.

Edited by greg775