6/19 Games

GGajewski18

QUOTE (Vance Law @ Jun 19, 2015 -> 11:10 PM)
Very nice game for Saladino. 3 hits, a home run, and he has 7 stolen bases in his last 6 games. I wonder if they'll try him at second if he keeps this up for a bit. He couldn't hit worse than Sanchez if he tried.

Why? The White Sox actually need someone to play SS next year and won't have a lot of money to spend to fill the role. What's the harm?

Keep an eye on Maiker Feliz down in DSL. He was one of the LatAm signings in 2013 and has been the real deal so far.

Feliz, like Adolfo, is also known by his other surname, Soto. Felix is a 6-foot-1, 185-pound right-handed hitting third baseman out of the Dominican. Per BA, the White Sox "viewed him as a line-drive hitter with a short swing who hit in games, had average speed and a chance to be an above-average defender with good hands and a strong arm." The 16-year-old signed for $450K.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 10:02 AM)
Why? The White Sox actually need someone to play SS next year and won't have a lot of money to spend to fill the role. What's the harm?

I'm not sure sure I understand, unless you meant to write "why not?"

I was suggesting if Saladino continues to be worthwhile on offense, I would love to see him take over for Sanchez within the next month or 2. Assuming Micah's defense is still not passable and Saladino's (by all reports) is quite good, Saladino just might be that fused together Micah/Sanchez hybrid who is acceptable on both sides of the ball.