Gameday Thread: White Sox vs. Twins

dasox24

Not looking good here... but hey... All is not lost here, even if we dont come back... we still have a great oppurtunity to take 3 of 4... and that would be huge... especially with the revenge on boston series due up....

Lets try not to go overboard here if they lose and say our season is on a downfall like some people like to do

GO SOX + #45!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking good here... but hey... All is not lost here, even if we dont come back... we still have a great oppurtunity to take 3 of 4... and that would be huge... especially with the revenge on boston series due up....

Lets try not to go overboard here if they lose and say our season is on a downfall like some people like to do

GO SOX + #45!

You are exactly right. The Twins are a good team, and I choke having to say that, but we still have two more at-bats and another game tomorrow. Nothing to be ashamed of winning 3 out of 4.

I think that half-swing from Daubach could haunt me as bad as the Carl Crawford HR if we don't come back in this game.

Not a good start by Wunsch, need to HOLD them Kelly...

Well, that may be one good reason to not see the game on tv. I can imagine what it looked like, but I can still clearly see the most prominent hr hitter ever, Carl Crawford's hr.

Why are you sure?

Radke has been on fire lately.

Because I plan on winning no matter who the pitching matchup. And with Loaiza pitching tomorrow, I like our chances, don't you?

I love our chances, but I am not "for sure" that we will win.

I think that half-swing from Daubach could haunt me as bad as the Carl Crawford HR if we don't come back in this game.

Well, that may be one good reason to not see the game on tv. I can imagine what it looked like, but I can still clearly see the most prominent hr hitter ever, Carl Crawford's hr.

That was off of Koch remember....

Those days are done...

i'm gonna go ahead and do a little second guessing here and say that manuel should have had robbie pinch hit before dauber. with robbie up there with one out the sox have the option of a suicide squeeze. he could always use dauber after pinching for olivo. right idea wrong sequence.

That was off of Koch remember....

Those days are done...

The moment was just as UGLY, which was my point.