Gameday Thread: White Sox vs. Twins

dasox24

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He did Indeed. We got f***ed out of a out, Koskie hit one up the middle, graffy made the play, but called safe when he was clearly out. That run later scored with two outs.

Making up for the blown call last night that went our way?

The offense went South tonight. I can't watch the game live, but just looking at the stats and all we got were 6 singles and one walk. Well, ok what can you say? If we win tomorrow we are up two on the twinks and on Monday we were tied. I will be taping and at times watching the WGN game tomorrow and hope E Lo gets #20 against the Twins, who I hate more than any other team in the AL except for the one playing the Sox on any given night.

See you all on WGN tomorrow afternoon Sox fans!

Guest hotsoxchick1

ukkkkk... :angry: . twas a short and quiet ride home from the game tonite... heads hanging down low and tears shedding.. :ph34r: ..once again missed opportunities.. :bang ..leaving guys on base... :nono thats a nasty habit we have got to stop...but of course we have been saying that all year.. :rolleyes: .. tonite i noticed a bit of small ball trying to break inbetween the typical long ball ways we have....twas nice to see that they are at least trying to accomplish getting that down pat.. :) ..a s***ty call can really come back to haunt you.... :angry: . paulie had that out at first clean and easy....well what ya gonna do.. tomorrows another day..... loz going for #20 :D so i hope the offense shows up for this one...3 of 4 would be nice going into the 7 day road trip.....hard to believe that the season has only 16 more games left in it before the big dance festivities begin... where did the summer go???? :huh: :fyou the twins, cubs, and anyone else that tries to stand in our way.......