9/7 vs Cleveland Indians

flavum

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 09:11 PM)
I get the feeling Robin likes Leury more than Micah.

I am going to say you have absolutely no idea what you are saying. Johnson needed more consistent at bats after his injury. He will be up in next few days I'm sure.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 01:11 PM)
Still waiting for Abreu to pull a fastball for a homer to LF

His RBI total is impressive for such a s*** offense and 25 isn't anything to scoff at but if teams continue to throw you inside why not just say f*** it and pull the ball? Abreu could probably be sitting at 33-35 HR right now if he wasn't so dedicated to going opposite field. Hopefully he can combine last year and this year in 2016 and just demolish everything.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 09:12 PM)
I am going to say you have absolutely no idea what you are saying. Johnson needed more consistent at bats after his injury. He will be up in next few days I'm sure.

Micah was kind of scapegoat for the horrendous start.

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 09:13 PM)
His RBI total is impressive for such a s*** offense and 25 isn't anything to scoff at but if teams continue to throw you inside why not just say f*** it and pull the ball? Abreu could probably be sitting at 33-35 HR right now if he wasn't so dedicated to going opposite field. Hopefully he can combine last year and this year in 2016 and just demolish everything.

Yep, least of concerns on this offense. At the same time, it would be great to see him be first half 2014 once again as god knows this offense needs it.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 03:10 PM)
The Indians logo on the sleeve is kind of offensive. I'd think it's way worse than Washington's Redskins. You don't hear as much about Cleveland needing to get rid of Chief Wahoo.

That's because the Cleveland logo is not as offensive as the Washington team name.

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 04:17 PM)
To hit .230?

He had a great July, hit .323, but pulled off a weak august and so far a terrible September. It'd be worrisome except we already know we can't complain about that pattern since our LF has done the same thing and people are somehow fine with him.

QUOTE (oldsox @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 04:20 PM)
That's because the Cleveland logo is not as offensive as the Washington team name.

They actually adjusted it to make it less stereotypical in the 1990s and got rid of the dancing guy at their park, but really its days are probably numbered too.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 08:21 PM)
He had a great July, hit .323, but pulled off a weak august and so far a terrible September. It'd be worrisome except we already know we can't complain about that pattern since our LF has done the same thing and people are somehow fine with him.

Melky has quietly sucked as well down the stretch

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 08:21 PM)

Not me. I'm a Melky hater.