Ticket survey link?

ewokpelts

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 06:15 PM)
So a grown ass man can grab stretch Sale figures that kids could have? I hope your attempt fails.

Are you serious?

The stadium wouldn't be full anyway even with the free ticket promotion, and even if it was, who cares if an adult gets a figure? They aren't earmarked for kids only.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 06:24 PM)
Are you serious?

The stadium wouldn't be full anyway even with the free ticket promotion, and even if it was, who cares if an adult gets a figure? They aren't earmarked for kids only.

I have no problem with an adult getting a figure. But he already posted he was buying $7 tickets so he could go through several times to pick up more than one. This is an attempt to get a few for free.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 06:37 PM)
I have no problem with an adult getting a figure. But he already posted he was buying $7 tickets so he could go through several times to pick up more than one. This is an attempt to get a few for free.

I'm also the guy that posts discount and free ticket codes for sox games. Maybe I want to pump this and HELP some fans go to a game for free?

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 10:32 PM)
And? What's your f***ing point? I Cnt get my free tix too?

Whatever. If you knew the survey wouldn't let you get free tickets to the stretch Sale game, you wouldn't have inquired. My point was made earlier. Trying to hog a toy promotion is pretty lame.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 05:53 AM)
Whatever. If you knew the survey wouldn't let you get free tickets to the stretch Sale game, you wouldn't have inquired. My point was made earlier. Trying to hog a toy promotion is pretty lame.

You disgust me. Maybe a I just wanted a free ticket jerk?

And if I was some sale figures I'll get them at soxfest. Or at the garage sale. Or from my sox rep.

Or I can buy cheap tix on stubhub and get them at the park while your b****ing about it.

Edited by ewokpelts

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 05:53 AM)
I knew BEFORE I posted that the sale SGA wasnt on the free game list. You just love to ASSume that I want something more than a free ticket.

That's what boggles my mind. You are making a value judgement over soemthing that most people don't even care about!

I met a guy sunday that bought almost 20 tickets for the star wars event just for the bobblehead. and he left after I made a trade with him. Are you pissed he took bobbles out of some kid's hand? Even though the sox offer was up for months and was promoted almost every homestand on tv and radio? And that the 1200 ticket cap for the promotion wasn't sold out until august?

There are guys selling stacks of bobbles and other sga items on this site. are you having a baby over it? Especially when they likely went through the gates more than once?

Seriously. Get a life. I just wanted a free f***ing ticket.

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Sep 17, 2015 -> 02:33 AM)
I knew BEFORE I posted that the sale SGA wasnt on the free game list. You just love to ASSume that I want something more than a free ticket.

That's what boggles my mind. You are making a value judgement over soemthing that most people don't even care about!

I met a guy sunday that bought almost 20 tickets for the star wars event just for the bobblehead. and he left after I made a trade with him. Are you pissed he took bobbles out of some kid's hand? Even though the sox offer was up for months and was promoted almost every homestand on tv and radio? And that the 1200 ticket cap for the promotion wasn't sold out until august?

There are guys selling stacks of bobbles and other sga items on this site. are you having a baby over it? Especially when they likely went through the gates more than once?

Seriously. Get a life. I just wanted a free f***ing ticket.

The grown up who admitted he wanted to hoard stretch Sales is telling someone to get a life. Nothing else needs to be said.

The White Sox can arrange this for you . Why don't you take some underprivileged kids to the stretch Sale game with your extras and just tell them they have to give the toys they have handed to them to you?

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 17, 2015 -> 07:18 AM)
The grown up who admitted he wanted to hoard stretch Sales is telling someone to get a life. Nothing else needs to be said.

The White Sox can arrange this for you . Why don't you take some underprivileged kids to the stretch Sale game with your extras and just tell them they have to give the toys they have handed to them to you?

This conversation is over.