Corpseball

aboz56

This is it folks.

WE'RE DONE.

No more optimistic threads, no more IFS, nothing.

Accept our fate, realize JM is gonna be GONE and stick your tail between your legs for the winter.

Come back out of winter hibernation and hope that we have some players next season who have some desire and pride in the way they play, because this group obviously didn't have it.

The ups and downs this season were remarkable, but overall this team just didn't get the job done. I still love them, but I am extremely disappointed in the way they played as we all should be.

Goodnight.

There are hard winters and then there are hard winters.  This is gonna be one of the toughest winters in a long time.

At least I'll have some college basketball to watch.

I know my Spartans won't let me down like these dogs have.

Botch looked like a good acquisition.

As did Wells.

As did Ritchie.

I didn't like the Botch trade from Day 1.

Wells looked solid.

I didn't like the Ritchie trade from Day 1.

Keep KW away from Billy Beane and any pitchers this offseason. Goof :bang

I agree with you completely.

Botch had a higher ERA even last year, When we hated Foulke. He even said he only had 12 1-2-3 innnings in 93 innnings of work. The numbers tell you that's not a smart trade.

I said the Ritchie trade was going to hinge on Fogg.. He started in his first season. We got screwed.

Botch looked like a good acquisition.

As did Wells.

As did Ritchie.

I didn't like the Botch trade from Day 1.

Wells looked solid.

I didn't like the Ritchie trade from Day 1.

Keep KW away from Billy Beane and any pitchers this offseason. Goof :bang

I agree with you completely.

Botch had a higher ERA even last year, When we hated Foulke. He even said he only had 12 1-2-3 innnings in 93 innnings of work. The numbers tell you that's not a smart trade.

I said the Ritchie trade was going to hinge on Fogg.. He started in his first season. We got screwed.

And I also think that much of the failure of Kip Wells had to do with Nardi Contreras. He doesn't have a ton of wins this season in Pittsburgh, but his K, ERA and WHIP numbers are all stellar.

He wasn't a good pitching coach at all. In fact, he was horrid. So that trade was terrible, especially considering the fact that Coop could have helped Wells and Fogg tremendously in my opinion.

We've seen great improvements with Garland because of Coop and he also helped E-Lo tremendously.

I think Coop deserves to stay with the Sox.

• 10 months later...

Somebody needs to tell Jose what Corpseball is. I don't see how you can call tonight corpseball? We lost to a first place team on the road, and the bullpen blew it. You can't blame the offense tonight, 4 runs isn't terrible. I don't think a bump of this thread is at all necessary.