Sox and As game 3 rubber match

ScootsMcGoots

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Skole isn't either. Maybe they know they have a LH power issue and are trying desperately to solve it. 

Skole is a 30 year old journeyman scrub.  If Hahn thought Skole was the potential answer to anything, we should all just give up on this team right now.

Cordero was a nice pickup however.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sign Rendon, move Yoan back to 2nd and trade Madrigal for pitching.....problem solved

I‘d be hesitant to give up on Madrigal, but if you get a young controllable TOR starter, I wouldn‘t be opposed to it.

Signing Castellanos and a stop gap RF like Dickerson or Puig would also help a ton. Not a fan of Ozuna, I have a feeling he‘d completely bomb here.

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sign Rendon, move Yoan back to 2nd and trade Madrigal for pitching.....problem solved

The Sox wouldn’t do this in a million years.  The reason the Sox moved Moncada to 3B so quickly after failing to sign Machado was Madrigal and the position he plays.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

It seems they want to put together a division contending team instead of a true WS contender.

Yep, and this is my fear for this upcoming offseason.  That they add more cheap veteran options to plug holes, using the excuse that they need to save money to lock up their in-house core of talent in the near future.

Edited by Moan4Yoan