Sign in to follow this  
southsider2k5

AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Still lots of time.  The short schedule magnifies those little win streaks, too, and I think they'll come.  I thought this team would scuffle early and gain strength as the season wears on, and I'm still sticking with that projection.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Bullpen did a great job, but they were used heavily.  Hopefully they won't need to dip into those resources as often going forward.  Last thing we need is to deplete the bullpen because the starters can't go more than 5 innings.

Just now, hogan873 said:

Bullpen did a great job, but they were used heavily.  Hopefully they won't need to dip into those resources as often going forward.  Last thing we need is to deplete the bullpen because the starters can't go more than 5 innings.

With the starters as limited as they are, 3-4 IP starts aren't going to be abnormal for the early part of the season.

20 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Beautiful - now build on it - also KWF - great to see you around - hope all is well!!! 

Thanks bud! Things are good. Hope all is well with you too.

Pandemic is finally giving me some more time in life to check back in with my Sox. I had still been following them, but more casually in recent years. However, that didn't stop me from visiting US Cellular for the first time to see them a few years back. They lost, but it was Grateful Dead night. lol

I also saw them lose twice last year in Kansas City. Detwiler and Reynaldo were the starters, so no surprise there. But talent like Moncada and Eloy gave me hope.

Cheers!

Gonzo Saturday meh. Friday is KC opener. Royals are still at Detroit 610 pm tonite. 

Edited by pcq

4 minutes ago, pcq said:

Carson is pitching one out.

Is that what’s he’s calling it?

Three hits two runs. Royals just hit the ball where it's pitched. Looks easy.