Anyone have pictures of post game

WSoxShuf

LMAO.  Chicago's psychiatrists have plenty of patients that they can tend to, I see.  What losers.

:lol:  :lolhitting  :lol:  :lolhitting

Hey they'll be raking in the cash. I wonder how many psychiatrists have tried to transfer to chicago after tonight :lol:

I could care less about the fans like the ones pictured above. How can they be crying?!? They're not even old enough to remember the other Cubs collapse (1984). The ones I feel for are the ones that have been fans of this team since the depression (like my Grandpa's Brother, 88 years old).

That was the saddest thing I have ever seen in professional sports last night.

I am glad Wood spoke the truth, he did choke. I can't understand why these Cubs fans were crying. Give me a break, it's not like they are ten years old. Only makes this better for us.

If the Sox lost like this, I would shed tears. I'm man enough to admit this.

The only thing I felt sorry for were the really old people, especially that old woman they show wiping tears away with a kleenex.

But the ones shown above, me likey. :)

The titles were the ones that the school newspaper gave them when they ran them on the front page

feech03.jpg

After game 6 in the biggest Cubbie bar in town...I love the face on the crouching Cubs fan with her hands over her mouth while the Sox fans hug.

Title: Destiny might have to wait another day

feech01.jpg

After game 7 in the biggest Cubbie bar in town.

Title: NOT AGAIN?!

The titles were the ones that the school newspaper gave them when they ran them on the front page

feech03.jpg

After game 6 in the biggest Cubbie bar in town...I love the face on the crouching Cubs fan with her hands over her mouth while the Sox fans hug.

Title: Destiny might have to wait another day

feech01.jpg

After game 7 in the biggest Cubbie bar in town.

Title: NOT AGAIN?!

That was your best post ever! :cheers