Who should you really vote for.

Gene Honda Civic

Cool site...Interesting, I have a 0% compatability with the G.W. Who would have seen that coming? If it wasn't 1am I would call my mom...

I'm too all over the board politcally... for instance i dislike affirmitive action. While I acknowledge the benefits/need for such a program, the implementation of said program is almost always flawed. So where do I vote for that one... No candidate scored higher than 40% by my voting.

I'm too all over the board politcally... for instance i dislike affirmitive action.  While I acknowledge the benefits/need for such a program, the implementation of said program is almost always flawed. So where do I vote for that one...  No candidate scored higher than 40% by my voting.

I was a bit all over, but mostly bleeding heart panty waist liberal, there are a few issues, though... so the highest I got was a 55%, but I guess, I'm just a polar opposite personally with the G.W. But I've taken a few of these online, and each one pairs a different candidate with me. So, horror of horrors, I'll have to think for my self. Here's hoping my edumacation will finally pay off...

G-Dub was at the bottom of my list. BIG surprise!

This test gave me a better idea of my opinions and the candidate's opinions but it doesn't weigh things, so it's not necessarily accurate on who I should vote for. I obviously take more of an interest in some issues than others. Good test nonetheless.

The highest I got was a 48% for Dean, lowest is a 15 for Kucinich.  Guess I have to write in someone else this year.

I seem to match the Republican platform well enough, but not the current representative of their party.

Another good selection site is http://www.selectsmart.com

just got done taking this one and came out about the same even with the weighted feature, but there were a few differences.

Bush is still at the bottom. I was surprised to see kucinich near the top in both of them. May have to add him to my list of possible choices.

Mine were all pretty close, highest was Wesley Clark with 40% and the lowest was Dick Cheney with 18% just behind George Dubya with 25%. Personally if I was an American I'd prob vote Dick Gephardt but that's just me. He was in second with 38% as well.

The highest I got was a 48% for Dean, lowest is a 15 for Kucinich.  Guess I have to write in someone else this year.

I seem to match the Republican platform well enough, but not the current representative of their party.

I took this one and got 77% for Bush. Wes Clark was below Sharpton and Moseley-Braun.

I liked this quiz and it seemed rather accurate in regards to the candidates I do and do not support.

Dean was at my top with Lieberman at the bottom. I'm a little surprised. Clark was just behind George W. THe spread from top to bottom was 48% to 30%. I wonder if that's my centralist leanings or methodology of the survey.

Do not forget, unless you know how they are matching it is not of much value. For example the creaters of the poll may weigh matching on Star Wars higher than mathcing on church welfare and boosting that up.

As far as not letting the media decide, letting a web site, with a poll help you decide is just silly. I could invent a site with a pseudo-scientific poll where every compatability would place any candidate at the top or near top. Easy to manipulate.

Wow. Here's mine. Of course, my top one is out of the race. :lol:

Moseley Braun 43 %

Nader 38%

Sharpton 35%

Kucinich 35%

Kerry 35%

Gephardt 35%

Dean 35%

Clark 35%

Graham 33%

Edwards 33%

Lieberman 15%

Cheney 13 %

Bush 10%

And I support Edwards.

I usually lean conservative but Bush's crap is getting old. He is so far gone, someone needs to stabilize the White House.

That said if I had to vote today I'd probably go with John Kerry or Dick Gephardt, they're solid people.