Old, New Faces

LDF

well, they reinstated spiff. wow

i can't believe this s***, he started the f***ing thing over there and now he is back there with open arms?

f***ing crazy, isn't it?

i'll still post here as much or more than i post there, when i stopped here it wasn't to "switch sides" or anything, it was because i was generally sick of posting anywhere. oh, and also for the reason i named.

but thinking about it during the last month kinda made me realize that they're just freakin message boards. they're no reason to get worked up, or hold grudges.

and oh yeah ldf i am going to let your little batman comment go for now but i better not hear any more of that :nono

ref to holding to grudges, i can't say that i don't, but i do.

ref to switching sides or anything like that, that is not what i was talking about. i defended you, not b/c you were right and they were wrong. it was b/c davers was acting like an ass. he attacked and then banned you. that was not right the way he did it. that is were i got angry and then it snow balled. i got a nasty email from the other mod and all that ensued afterward. it was bulls*** and here is davers acting like the queen that he is with power. like he could do no wrong and all the lackies backing him, one of which was double23, esp him.

now here you are back and i find it ironic. i still post there every once in a while. there are some great posters over there and even tho some may not like him, i always got along with phg. but that email and the attacks are still bothering me and that i will not forget

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ref to holding to grudges, i can't say that i  don't, but i do.

ref to switching sides or anything like that, that is not what i was talking about. i defended you, not b/c you were right and they were wrong. it was b/c davers was acting like an ass. he attacked and then banned you. that was not right the way he did it. that is were i got angry and then it snow balled. i got a nasty email from the other mod and all that ensued afterward. it was bulls*** and here is davers acting like the queen that he is with power. like he could do no wrong and all the lackies backing him, one of which was double23, esp him.

now here you are back and i find it ironic. i still post there every once in a while. there are some great posters over there and even tho some may not like him, i always got along with phg. but that email and the attacks are still bothering me and that i will not forget

well, don't get me wrong. they aren't my new best friends. i'm not saying i was wrong before, and i thank you for defending me btw, but i'm just letting it go. the situation just got out of hand.

they're just message boards though, that is my whole point. i don't care enough to fight with people. there are some good people over there, like you say, so i am willing to forget what happened in order to post again.

ref to holding to grudges, i can't say that i  don't, but i do.

well, don't get me wrong. they aren't my new best friends. i'm not saying i was wrong before, and i thank you for defending me btw, but i'm just letting it go. the situation just got out of hand.

they're just message boards though, that is my whole point. i don't care enough to fight with people. there are some good people over there, like you say, so i am willing to forget what happened in order to post again.

no prob..........

I got banned because I posted this message:

/me stretches

C-R-Y

I was dumbfounded.

I posted the infamous picture of Adolf Hitler with a young boy and it had the caption from Hitler's mouth saying "Ah young Daver, you'll make a fine moderator"...and they banned me. I was under post moderation there for a while for f***ing swearing too.

Then after my comments on SnR about Daver and PHG, they really didn't like me, hahaha.

:fyou them

/me stretches

C-R-Y

I was dumbfounded.

I posted the infamous picture of Adolf Hitler with a young boy and it had the caption from Hitler's mouth saying "Ah young Daver, you'll make a fine moderator"...and they banned me. I was under post moderation there for a while for f***ing swearing too.

Then after my comments on SnR about Daver and PHG, they really didn't like me, hahaha.

but i thought the pict was very funny

i took the side of a guy that was arguing with daver once and made the comment that anytime you disagree with daver the FOD(freinds of daver) will come running to his aid to blast the guy..then me and george got into and he told if i kept it up he ban man and if i felt that way should just leave...so i did... i was gona almost a year..now i post to only a few

btw..bmr and myself are already allies over a post i made defending bush to all the super ultra liberals over there who ragging on him...this one could get ugly with all the knee erks over there...guess ill be headed out the door again :headbang

/me stretches

C-R-Y

I was dumbfounded.

Man I remember that post, and that picture, Both were fan-f***ing-tastic!

:headbang

/me stretches

C-R-Y

I was dumbfounded.

Man I remember that post, and that picture, Both were fan-f***ing-tastic!

:headbang

That was the last post I evre saw from there. Best post ever! :lol:

Well I'm suprised Spiff went back. They may be just message boards but I can't deal with the Nazi s***, from all I gather that hasn't changed. I go back every once in a long while to look at posts about some of the stuff that gets mentioned here, like BMR getting unbanned, but I'm not going back. There are some people I miss over there that don't post over here but there are some real morons too. And there isn't any information over there that I can't get here. And I'm only in self exile, they never banned me.

Here's my real deal, I used to like Voodoo until the whole thing with Spiff when he did nothing but kiss the asses of daver and phg. As a reward they made him moderator. I will never go back as long as he is a moderator and his stupid ass rules post is tacked to the top of the off topic board.

Well I'm suprised Spiff went back.  They may be just message boards but I can't deal with the Nazi s***, from all I gather that hasn't changed.  I go back every once in a long while to look at posts about some of the stuff that gets mentioned here, like BMR getting unbanned, but I'm not going back.  There are some people I miss over there that don't post over here but there are some real morons too.  And there isn't any information over there that I can't get here.  And I'm only in self exile, they never banned me.

Here's my real deal, I used to like Voodoo until the whole thing with Spiff when he did nothing but kiss the asses of daver and phg.  As a reward they made him moderator.  I will never go back as long as he is a moderator and his stupid ass rules post is tacked to the top of the off topic board.

as i mention, i am extremely pissed at the email and davers. vc and i exchange some emials to calm things down ant then mm23 jumped in with his stupid comments and that got me going. its was like someon bottom feeding trying to get in a few licks to make a name.

the info that is over here is by far in my opinion for fresher and more update with new topics constantly going on. we not have the writers that they do, but what we have are great and do a great job.

the mod are doing a fine job and are for the most part friendly except for rps. :D

its is very ironic that the other board has to go out and recuit some of the old posters to get them to come back. like i said, i still post there, i have no prob with phg and some of the other posters. but my home is here.

And from what i hear from Daver, (yes, i do talk to him all the time)

The ones who were re-instated contacted a mod to be re-instated first.

I've got a few words to compliment this thread........... Soxtalk f***ing rules! and WSI......doesn't as much.

And from what i hear from Daver, (yes, i do talk to him all the time)

The ones who were re-instated contacted a mod to be re-instated first.

I've got a few words to compliment this thread........... Soxtalk f***ing rules! and WSI......doesn't as much.

In my words, WSI f***ing blows llama cock!

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou WSI! Eat my s***, then s*** out your s*** then I'll make you eat the s*** made up of your and my s***, you f***os!

Pa-yow Beeyotch! :bringit