White Sox vs. Diamondbacks (3/3/2005)

Heads22

Booted off the site again, too many connections. What's up with that guys?

Jerry Owens walks, Valdez sac bunts him to 2nd.

Pablo Ozuna up now.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozuna bloop doubles down the RF line, Owens scores.

Down 3-2 now.

Ozuna got decoyed at 2nd, he could have gone to 3rd.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
Jim -- I personally am listening to the game on AM 1000, but I'd like to compliment you on the PBP you've been doing the past two days.  Awesome job, as always...  :cheers  :headbang

Ditto to that! :headbang :cheers

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)
Would like to say thanks for the pbp as well.

It means a lot to those of us who are stuck at school or work and who can read but can not listen.

SB

I agree, Thanks Jim. :drink

I just got home 15 minutes ago.

I see Buehrle, Honel, Walker, and Jenks pitched. I know Jenks gave up that homer, but how did Buehrle and Honel look? Buehrle gave up two runs, both unearned -- how did it sound like he did? Looks like Honel did well, which is good.

Ozuna having a damn nice day, Owens-Young look like they did alright today too. How about Sweeney/Anderson -- how are they doing today? I'm pretty pleased by Harris' day, seems as if he had a good day out on the field, advanced a runner, drew a walk, but was CS -- which, if you want to be aggressive, is gonna happen.

Jim -- any comments on any of the guys above?

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
I just got home 15 minutes ago.

I see Buehrle, Honel, Walker, and Jenks pitched.  I know Jenks gave up that homer, but how did Buehrle and Honel look?  Buehrle gave up two runs, both unearned -- how did it sound like he did?  Looks like Honel did well, which is good.

Ozuna having a damn nice day, Owens-Young look like they did alright today too.  How about Sweeney/Anderson -- how are they doing today?  I'm pretty pleased by Harris' day, seems as if he had a good day out on the field, advanced a runner, drew a walk, but was CS -- which, if you want to be aggressive, is gonna happen.

Jim -- any comments on any of the guys above?

buerhle got touched a bit with 5 hits 2 walks, but got out of a bases loaded with 2 outs jam. most hte damage off buerhle came with 2 outs. Honel sounded like he did pretty well, struckout clayton i think it was on 3 straight pitches tehn walked kata on 4 straight, but he got a strike out to end the inning too. anderson just got in, got robbed of a bunt single. i dont think sweeney has been in

Boy, this team is real bunt-happy, huh?

I realize moving a runner over in the correct situation is a good thing to do, but I really didn't like Ozzie having Wilson Valdez bunt earlier in the game, I think it was the seventh -- when we were down by two.

I know you don't want to sit back and wait for the big inning, but having a big inning isn't a bad thing, and we'll not have a lot of those if every time we get someone on first, it's bunt him over and hope for the best.

If it's tied after 9 they will play one extra inning and that's it.

Sox go out 1-2-3 in the 8th. quickman called and was asking me about the game, I told him to turn on his radio in the car ... he did not know it was on. :bang

Sean Tracey pitching for the Sox bottom of the 8th.

Honel pitched well, Jenks I didn't or couldn't tell.

One out, ground out.

QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 04:00 PM)
Tracey induces another ground ball out.  Two outs.

Rooney comments Alex Cintron went 3-3 today.  Impressive.

I still woudn't be surprised if they move cintron before the season ( especially if his stock keeps rising) for some reason they are not really high on him. From what i know he doesn't have any attitude problems or anything like that.

Tracey is moving the ball around.

Owens, Valdez and Pedro Lopez will be up for the Sox in the 9th.

Double for Green of Arizona.

Nice job by Young backing up Brian Anderson, the ball hit off the wall and I know it takes crazy bounces out there.

The wind has kicked up in Tucson.

Scott Hairston up now for AZ.

Tracey had retired 5 in a row.

I had something strange happen. I lost the feed a couple of times because I was foolng around with REAL PLAYER (making a CD) and MLB.com Gameday Audio wouldn't let me log back in. It gives me the following message: Your account has been logged in too many times. Please try again later. I'm going to have to follow this thread for the ending I guess. Not that that is a bad thing.